Friday, October 14, 2005

It's quiet time...

So...it's almost 8 pm here in sunny Florida...not that its sunny now, cuz it's nite time..geez.....My son and youngest daughter went to grandma's for the weekend...my oldest daughter is at the movies with her friends...hubby is at the Harley dealership for a VIP party...didn't know he was a VIP there...go figure...and I am sitting here in the peace and quiet...typing away..and surfin..waitin for The Nanny to come on....The naughty chair, really...gotta love JoJo, tho...lol
So, I did do a little fall cleaning..not as much as I should have...oh well....but I weeded my little garden that I had out front...I can't grow flowers to save my soul..so I said..f it....I made a rock garden...Hubby brings me big beautiful rocks off of job sites...(is that illegal???)I figure, they look pretty, and I can't kill them...lol
It's the end of 9 weeks for my kids at school...My son, I know he did good..he always does, bless him...my older daughter....we will see...my youngest..well, I don't know what the hell happened...She's always done so well...this time two F's...2 D's and a C...She is always in such a hurry to get her work done, that she just puts answers in....not the right ones either...She is so worried that she's gonna miss something going on outside, that she just doesn't care...Well, she does now...she was mortified....Hopefully, that's all it's gonna take...I don't know...I will pay better attention....I know...kinda my fault,too...I really need to be on top of her when it comes to this stuff...Bad mommy....
I gave blood yesterday...It makes me feel good for some reason...Well...I know that my nephews were born three months early, and they needed transfusions...so....when I give blood, I hope it helps some baby or person somewhere....you know, for someone that has a family that loves them...Kinda sappy, I guess, but...what can I say...I don't make any money or anything,....so I guess thats the only thing I can do to give back....
I think I'm rambling....lol...sorry...again, I don't know who I'm saying sorry to...no one reads this but me....but I don't know...go figure.
Someday...I am gonna go to England...I love that accent....The family on The Nanny is british...That, and Harry Potter is there...well..I know he's not real, but still...lol....I know...I'm a freak....
Well...enough rambling for one day....
smart ass remarks

1 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Gaelin

Hiya,

Got your comment a little earlier, my first non-spam comment! Makes the world just a little bit of a better place...

Don't you just love that 'quiet time' feeling when there is absolutely no one needing your attention? May you have much more : )

18 October, 2005 11:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home