Monday, October 24, 2005

Wilma has passed

Well...I did make it through the storm just fine...didn't lose any power...I went out to get my coffee this morning and wooohoooo...cold front came thru, too...With all the stress of the storm, I forgot a cold front was coming thru too...9:00 a.m. and it was 57 degrees....I FRICKIN LOVE IT!!!!!
Anyways...I have my 16 year old daughter adding her web page onto my blog...she really does a great job..if you all have the time check it out...hopefully you will have a faster connection than I do...for me, it takes forever to load...
I have not heard from my blog buddy Sean, yet...he is in the direct path of the storm...I know that he is safe, but I will definately feel better when I know that the storm has passed him by and has updated..
Well that is really all the wonderful insights I have to add to this day...Gaelin..if you read this I will have pics up by monday afternoon....everyone...have a great day....
On a side note...let me just say that allll morning long, it has been non stop hurricane wilma coverage...which I understand, don't get me wrong..but as a stay at home mom (profiling here) I WANT MY SOAPS!!!!! so one oclock rolls by and thank the lord above...they are ON!!! what a relief...
smart ass remarks

5 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Gaelin

Your daughter's got a cute site :) I can't imagine having kids who are old enough to do things on their own. They must surprise you constantly!

24 October, 2005 10:53  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

you have no idea...lol....its a surprise a day around here...anyways...she put graphics for me on my blog, too...she's so good to me...(suckin up, rather, cuz report cards come soon...)just kidding, she's a good girl..all my kids are, I really have no real complaints...she put the howling wolf up for me because they are my favorites...what time is it where you are?? its noon here...the storm is all gone now...still waiting to hear from Sean to see if he made it thru okay..

24 October, 2005 12:12  
smart ass remarks Blogger Lolita

Glad to hear the hurricane did not affect you (except of course for their crazy non-stop coverage of Wilma). I wonder what CNN will do once the hurricane season is over. I haven't seen them talk about anything else since Katrina...

24 October, 2005 13:39  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

I don't think there is anything else....and I am sure CNN will be disappointed at the LACK of death and destruction..only one death in Florida...god grief...but it sure is fun watching those weather guys blowin' in the wind...lol...anyways...will await the next storm...the season doesn't end til the end of november..we just have run out of names...lol...

24 October, 2005 20:51  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

I tried clickin on the link to your daughter's site, but it didn't work for some reason. I understand about the soaps...Young and the Restless especially! Of course, I haven't watched them in forever since I am usually still sleeping by the time it comes on. I wouldn't know who is who anymore.

24 October, 2005 22:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home