Friday, October 28, 2005

Who knew?

I mean really...who knew that the whole world is out there to read about...I am not usually one to sit at my puter all day, with loads of interesting things out there to see...I am learning that surfing the internet is very very time consuming..I have spent hours in English castles...cafe's in France...the countryside of Ireland..it really is amazing when you think about it...
I know that I really should get a life. I really should...but then I sit down. I check my email..and then I'm off...literally...lol
I constantly read these blogs...It's so amazing to read other peoples thoughts and what each person does everyday...I have read about heartbreak, which really sucks me in...The story is ongoing,...but on hold because of Hurricane Wilma...I feel so bad for him...I hear that his town was just destroyed...I know at last count 14 deaths are attributed to the storm...millions still w/out power...it's awful...and the story isn't a new one, with the storms of late
I have read about new life in america...a teacher who isn't a teacher...who by the way, is extremely entertaining...a woman looking for a man, and how its not so easy to do...and one person who is a mom and a painter, and an extremely nice and thoughtful person, who is turning into an actual friend...It all just is amazing
to me...
But anyway...I just thought I would share that with you all...I have got to get away from this computer for alittle while...My butt is killing me...
Have a great day!!!!