Monday, June 19, 2006

Changing my site...

Well...in case you hadn't noticed, I had the smoker redo my page...I really like the purple and black...tho the purple kinda looks pink, I like it...she put a link at the bottom of the page and a link button so she can start designing blog templates...so give her some time, and you, too, can have a swanky new layout like mine...lol...
I also am going to change my avitar...since I quit drinking coffee, I really don't want the reminder of the other love of my life, aka Dunkin Donuts...so if you don't recognize it, I'm sorry...you'll get used to it...lol...seeing as I have to...
Father's Day was pretty okay...he's such a bum...like most dads...not ALL dads, but most...he was up before anyone so we couldn't get him his coffee and he had to wait like three hours for all us lazy asses to get up for his breakfast...but he didn't wither away...then he slept like the whole rest of the day.....but I guess that's what happens when its your only day off, and you work in the sun for a living...it tends to kick your ass...lol...well, at least it does his...
And that's about all...please remember to click on the 2996 button to sign up for the blogger memorial. Its really a worthy thing, I think, anyways...
And thats all from my end...take care and have a great week...
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

4 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

love the new template...although, I do miss the comfy couch

19 June, 2006 15:16  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

thank you very much...tho, i got rid of the comfy couch awhile ago, girl..it just said whatever..lol..talk to ya later
:)Just me

19 June, 2006 15:59  
smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

very nice update. sort of sassy for a floridian!

21 June, 2006 03:09  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

sassy, huh? well...cool, I guess..
anyways, good to hear from ya...have a great week

21 June, 2006 08:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home