Saturday, April 22, 2006

Pics of the Kids







These are just some pics from the triplets birthday, and when the kids where decorating their Easter eggs. The first one is Josh, Libby and Douglas; then its Jeremy Jacob and Josh. Then Jacob. Next is Libby Doug, Josh, Jeremy and Steph. And the last one is Jeremy and Stephanie. Nothing new is going on, everyone is fine and healthy...yada yada yada...lol...but thats about all on the homefront...take care, have a great weekend...
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

2 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Maria

Aww thanks for the comment, your a star and I know am a bloody fool but I guess we live and learn and am feeling much more positive..
Sorry haven't been keeping up on reading blog and all I been addicted to that myspace site its cool you should try it..hehe
Are those your kids? they are lovely, I need to post some pics of my daughter..
Anyway take care and thanks again for saying it like it is.. xx

22 April, 2006 15:17  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

maria...thanks...lol...the triplets are my nephews and the other three lovely happy kids are my crew....thanks red....about the pics...as for us being chuckleheads...your right...but, if you hadn't noticed, its just me and you girl...everyone else has gone away...lol...when they decide to come back, i will change the slacker back to chucklehead...lol

28 April, 2006 08:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home