Monday, March 06, 2006

Im a dreamer...lol

Got this from Maria's blog...We are the same souls...go figure...what are U???


You Are a Dreaming Soul

Your vivid emotions and imagination takes you away from this world
So much so that you tend to live in your head most of the time
You have great dreams and ambitions that could be the envy of all...
But for you, following through with your dreams is a bit difficult

You are charming, endearing, and people tend to love you.
Forgiving and tolerant, you see the world through rose colored glasses.
Underneath it all, you have a ton of passion that you hide from others.
Always hopeful, you tend to expect positive outcomes in your life.

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul, Prophet Soul, and Traveler Soul
smart ass remarks

9 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

do you think yours describes you pretty well? Mine did....
These tests get pretty addictive.

06 March, 2006 10:08  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

by the way...this doesn't count as a new post!! you still have to write something :-)

06 March, 2006 15:26  
smart ass remarks Blogger Anthony

Aww, isn't that adorable? But, I'm not big on adorable so excuse me while I...just kidding. :)

How have you been? Haven't heard from you a bit, hope things are all well!

06 March, 2006 15:53  
smart ass remarks Blogger Anthony

For the record, I finally answered your MILF question...

:p

06 March, 2006 15:56  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

hey ash...my answers are yes to both...lol...cuz I say it counts...not getting into a discussion about that test..Im not ready to face my failure...hey ant...I have been there, just haven't commented...too lazy...and I will go with your last answer, cuz Its my fantasy...heheheh...j/k..don't want you to throw up in mouth again...I will talk to ya later

06 March, 2006 16:52  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

Hey!! I've started disecting, and even have a guest commentator!

07 March, 2006 11:32  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

So where's your post today??!!

08 March, 2006 09:41  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

ok, are you and Mike both following Sean's lead and quitting?? You know I won't let that happen! :-)

09 March, 2006 14:55  
smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

I'm a sucker for these tests. I'm a visionary soul...whatever that means.

10 March, 2006 09:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home