Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!



I just wanted to wish each and every one of you a very happy and love filled Valentines Day ever!!!

Yellow roses are my very favorite, and if I could, I would send each and everyone of you a million dozen each...but for some unknown reason, I can't seem to do that...lol


So...just know that I am thinking of you, and hope you have a wonderful day. And know for those of you who don't have a special someone, you are still thought of with lots and lots of love....even the single people...you know who you are...lol..but you're still loved...even if its only by me....:)

Talk to ya soon

:)Just me
smart ass remarks

3 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

awww....thanks :-) Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

14 February, 2006 12:27  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

Happy V day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love almost anykind of flower except poinsettas.. I hate them..lol.. another weird story.
I tried to comment yesterday but the damn blogger would not let me.. it kept stalling out!

I had a great comment to PITA and everything!! gurrrrrrrrrrrr oh well.. I will have another opportunity to shoot at him...Today is about love..lol.. and oh how I love my fellow smart asses.. you guys are the BEST.

14 February, 2006 21:54  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

actually, PITA...lol...it was meant for ashburnite...she was feeling kinda down about the day, but I didn't want to just say it to her...as you ARE single, but you need to be at this point...lol..and Mike is, too...and red...and...need I go on??lol..but I love ya anyways...and your smile made my day that time...lol...was good to see it for real...hey ju...when you get your new blog, contact me thru yahoo pager...my name is just_cuz68 and let me know there, that way maybe she won't find ya..you really don't need anymore of her drama, girl...your too good for that...
as for you red and diayah...I love ya guys...lol

15 February, 2006 18:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home