Thursday, January 12, 2006

breaking news now....lol

I am soooo sorry...i kinda just left with out so much as a fuck you, huh?...I truly didn't mean it...but for some odd reason, when you don't pay your phone bill, they tend to shut you off...go fricken figure...so, that is my sad pathetic life for ya...I had hoped to make it thru Christmas without one, either not bouncing a check, or two, not going broke so bad, that I couldn't pay the bills...well, needless to say, I didn't make either one....bounced and shut off...not that I can't bounce back, the main problem is that (besides the fact that I shouldn't have control of the checkbook..lol) my husband's boss decided out of the blue, to stop paying weekly and go to biweekly...and again, that would be okay, any other time...but there was no warning, and I was already at the point of bouncing...then no paycheck...ahhh such a sad sob story, but there it is...the cold ugly truth..I am broke, and I am up shit's creek without a paddle...at least for another two weeks....then I can get my phone turned back on.....its very tragic, no?....lol...It would have been much more exciting to tell you all that I had won the lottery and was out cruising the world, with no cares in the world...but that is it...the whole story...but I will be fine...I swear...I do want to sit in a corner and just cry...but I won't do that, cuz the REAL truth is, I did this to myself, and I just have to deal with it...so that is what I am doing...tho I have to say, I miss you guys...I really do..its weird how quickly you all became the best part of my day...and I think that helps, to know you all care...And I have to say too that since no one in my family knows I have a blog but my daughter, I can't have them check for me...so, I checked in at my sis in laws house when she wasn't home....and welll.....It is nice to know that you do care....I guess you can say that I am very private in my life, as in my family not knowing about this page...and its very hard to say here how crappy my life is right now, but I know noone is judging me....just caring about me .....and that means more to me than I can ever say...I haven't had a chance to check everyones blogs yet...but I will try to soon....and until the phone is turned back on, just know your all in my thoughts, and I will be back soon....Im off now...got some job applications to turn in....thanks for listening guys...and I love ya

:)Just me....
smart ass remarks

6 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Maria

Sorry to hear about your phone being off, I had same trouble, don't realise how much you miss it when its gone.. hope you get back on soon, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.. hoping 2006 is filled with all you want and more.. x

12 January, 2006 22:12  
smart ass remarks Blogger Maria

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12 January, 2006 22:13  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

Damn phone company!! They think their soooooooooo important that we need to pay them!!

I am just glad that your back and ok and not leading some revolt against Juan Valdez.

So I raise me cup of hot DD to you my dear.. I miss you lots and lots with milk and cream and sugar on top!!!

LOVE YA
D

13 January, 2006 00:05  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

Glad to see you are ok! I actually even updated my blog 2 times since you have been gone!! Woo hoo! All kinds of stuff happening over here in Tejas! anyway, hope everything goes ok, and we love ya!

13 January, 2006 04:32  
smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

Glad to hear from you. Sorry to hear the Blues. I hate budgets but I hate not having one worse. If I don't there's always more outgo than income. Expenses always rise to meet income no matter how much you make. I read some attorney's depositions a few years ago where they were bickering over their income and how they weren't getting enough to make ends meet. All of them were not only making 6 figure incomes they were in the upper 6 digits and a couple in the 7's. Geez. One year on their salary and I'd have my house paid off and my kid's college in the bag.
Anyway, I think we've all been where you've been the past week or so. I know we have.
Keep in touch.

13 January, 2006 09:30  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

lol.....just checking in...oh god...i hate not having my puter...don't miss the phone ringing, just this puter...oh well...will be back soon...leave it to my kid to beg for charity...little brat...anyways..gonna check your blogs...talk to ya soon...and hey..did you know those google guys make 43 million dollars a WEEK for their paycheck??? god, I am doing something wrong...lol...talk to ya soon
:)Just me

18 January, 2006 12:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home