Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm updating, already...lol

So, for the last hour, my daughter has been trying to post new pics from Disney up...but for some reason, when my sis in law sends me pics from her puter, she can't seem to make them upload...go figure..she's gonna call my sis in law, and tell her how to send the pics properly...lol...

So anyways..Yes, I started and finished my Christmas shopping...I don't know why I do this to myself every year...I think maybe sometimes I'm hoping some one will send me a small fortune in the mail, so I don't have to stress myself..again, this did not happen...WHY??? ahhhhhh well...what ya gonna do??? This is the time of year that I kick myself in the ass for not having a job, or at least trying to start shopping earlier in the year...My husband gets a very nice bonus..they have a savings plan they do that he contributes 75 a month, and then the boss matches it at Christmas..so he had a 1500 dollar bonus...but since we were so broke, I had to pay bills with it...oh GOD it sucks...I feel like I didn't get shit for my kids..and the stupid thing is that they will be happy with what ever they get...As a matter of fact, Steph actually shopped with me, so there will be no surprises for her, but she had alot of fun shopping with me, and it was nice to have her with me...but she still doesn't know about the Hot Topics gift...she knows she got something from there, just doesn't know what it is...lol..she actually wrapped all her gifts when we got home...Sometimes I don't know how I got so lucky with my kids...they are not at all materialistic...and they know that we are poor...its just how it is for us...but they are so good about it...they don't get disappointed with what they get, and are actually surprised they get as much as they do...

I don't mean to sound down and I am not looking for pity..lol...This is the life I chose, knowing that times would be hard...no education, stay at home mom..but the plus side of it all is we all love each other very much...I just tend to feel sorry for myself at this time of year...We don't use credit cards, so the good thing is that everything is paid for, and when its over, it's over...I don't know...I must sound pretty pathetic...I'm sorry for that...I do know that we are blessed with three healthy kids, and I look at my sis in law, with my little Jacob, and sometimes, its so hard for her...and all of us that love him...but its something that she struggles with on a daily basis...Cerebral palsy is a bitch...it really is..then I see his sweet little face and I'm just so thankful that he is here, handicapped or not...other times I see him...watching his brothers playing and running, as he sits in his wheelchair, and it just breaks my heart...Why him?? Then I try to remember that he is our little angel....I really think our lives are so much better because of him...with him...he keeps us grounded...and he shows love so unconditionally...and I think...Thank you God...thank you for giving us Jacob, just the way he is...

What a downer, huh??? Still...I don't think as bad as some of diayahs...lol...I don't know...I think come Monday, I will be a much happier girl...I will be so thankful to be past Christmas...and hoping to God, that I do NOT bounce a check...cuz if that doesn't happen, that will be MY Christmas miracle...lol

Anyways...have a great day...I will be reading the story from Sean..which was beautiful by the way, mr man.....I also wanted to say that at this time, I am thankful to you Sean, Red, Bri, Diayah...my Chucklehead friends...and of course, Gaelin and anyone else who reads my blog...

My wonderful Chuckleheads....you have no idea how much you make my day....to know that there are people who consistently try to make me laugh....its such a blessing..I know I've said that I don't have many friends...My life is pretty much my family, and I don't seem to make time for true friends...but at this time of year, I think its nice to know that I can call you guys my friend....I love to hear about your lives, and I love to be a PART of your lives, even if its only thru a keyboard, computer screen and a messenger....I am truly happy to have you guys...and I just want to thank you....So, my new blogger buddies...thank you...and I hope you have the Merriest Christmas you can possibly have....I will think of you Christmas morning....and hope you all have a wonderful time...With any luck...I will talk to you guys soon....

Love you guys:)

Just me....
smart ass remarks

2 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

and I shall...trust me...cuz I know that that is all I have, and like I said, I AM thankful of that...no, I will be checking in tomorrow...unlike you single party people, I have no plans until christmas day...which will be spent at my sis in laws house, with all my nieces and nephews...and their parents..lol...I know your jealous of that..and I am sorry that you are, but just know that I pray for that for you...I really want the whole package for all of you..even the bouncing checks part, cuz it is all one big happy thing...lol..anyways...
I will check in on you tomorrow..And I think my daughters are writing Christmas story's for my blog that I will be posting when they are done...probably in the morning...lol
Hurray up monday

:)

22 December, 2005 15:06  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

AWWWWWWW........I love you too Kristen and all my chuckleheads..red, bri, you, and especially Mr. blog himself Sean.

Take a deep breath often and remember one day you'll sitback and laugh about what you have been through.

27 December, 2005 01:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home