Monday, November 28, 2005

It's been awhile...

I can't believe I haven't written since the soccer game morning...Let me just say that it was pretty fun hanging out w/ my nephews and also my niece (their older sister) decided to come with me too...She is such a good girl..Well, not that she's a little one...she's 23..but still...lol...She's been very busy w/ school and having a life, I don't get to see her much...She has completed most of her schooling now, and is a state licensed Paramedic...yes, I am very proud...her goal is to be a flight nurse on a helicopter...Bayflite or one of those...But, the soccer game, well, my boys lost. But they had alot of fun...My bear told me tho, that he doesn't like soccer...only his mom signed him up without asking him...He is too funny...but he said he would try to make a goal for me...awwwwwwwww....That's why I love my Bear...
Now, on to the Harry Potter movie....Ughhhhhhhh....I HATED it...I really truly HATED it....this rant might bore some of you, altho not Bri, I'm sure...she's a harry potter fan, too....but anyways...The fourth book was my very favorite book of them all....I had real high hopes for this movie....And I really went into it, knowing that they have to change things....They always do...but my GOD....I have read this one book at least 7 times....(see, I told you I have no life...lol)
But seriously...I was kinda lost in this movie....I won't bore you too much, but let me just say that Dumbledore would NEVER throw Harry into a wall...or scream in his face....as for the rest of the teachers...geeezzzzzz....How violent they portrayed them...I had to laugh tho, when Snape kept slappin Harry and Ron, but even still...that just wasn't right...But let me just say this....mark my words...when the next movie comes out....Order of the Phoenix....I will NOT be going to it....I swear...I WON'T GO!!!
well..... I think I feel better now...lol....
Thanksgiving was great....I love spending time with my whole family....I mean, it's my husband's family really...but we have been a part of each other's lives for so long, that they are officially MY family, not his...lol....Its just nice...everyone you love all together...kinda sad that It usually only happens on holidays anymore...but still....Its wonderful...
I have to say this, too....We lost power Thursday night for about three hours...but it was like 1 in the morning....But again, yesterday, Sunday...we lost it for about 7 frickin hours....I have a new respect for people who went thru the hurricanes...I would lose my frickin mind...My kids were soooo bored....and god forbid, they actually go OUTSIDE and play...nope...they had to fight...all day...all day long...when the power came back on, they were so exhausted from fighting, they all passed out....too funny...
I also wanted to thank bigred and diayah for stopping by and posting....bri, too...Gotta check your blogs out too...course, the last time I checked, bigred, you didn't have yours up yet...what's up w/ that??? I live for other peoples blogs...lol...anyways...I think I have bitched just a little too much for one post, but like I said, it's been awhile...I hope everyone has a great day!!!!
smart ass remarks

5 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

lol...leave it to me to take the fun away....heheheh...I was just posting at bri's site....she seemed a little down...I gotta go to yours now...lol...

28 November, 2005 10:09  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

Just Me-I agree with you on the new Harry Potter movie, but I have to admit I still liked it ok. I didn't like that they took a lot of it out of the movie...no house elves or anything! That kind of bummed me, but I guess if they put everything in there, the movie would be like 6 hours long. I think that right now, you're pissed about this movie, but I can almost guarantee you will go see the Order of the Phoenix...I know I will, just out of curiosity :) Have you hear when the 7th book comes out? Glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving, besides the power going out!

28 November, 2005 11:56  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

bri...
no clue as to the next book...i wish it was now...lol...I did know when I went to the movie, that there would be no dobby...but I thought for sure winky...lol...I swear to you now that I will not go see the next one...lol...(I will wait for the DVD)

28 November, 2005 12:19  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

I'm all for the accelerate time spell...as long as I can come back to the now. Although I think Doc Brown already has that one figured out with 1.2 Jigowatts and the flux capacitor (sp?)! LOL

28 November, 2005 14:26  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

LOL.. you guys crack me up.
First thanks for the props on the blog.

Second.. Potter rules movies drool.
I have not seen it yet due to a tragic aliment of
I-am-not-going-to-wait-in-along-line-phobia.. coupled with a not-going-to-sit-in-a-cramped-theater-itis..so I will wait for a bit more before I go.

And isn't it 1.21 SC 2 Jigowatts?

28 November, 2005 23:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home