Friday, November 04, 2005

Nothing much to post about today...Life for me is ongoing...not too much changes that I can talk about...Kids are all healthy, hubby is content, and I am on a diet. Again. I have to say that being overweight really sucks. I dieted about 6 years ago and lost about 50 lbs. Which was wonderful. Except of course that I gained it all back plus add another 10 lbs to it... Yes, I am a cow...lol...The funny thing is, that I have always been overweight, except that one year...but the only thing anyone remembers is when I was thinner..."Oh, you looked so good thin..." well...what did I look like when I was normal weight??? I mean, WTF?? People who have known me forever, seem to have forgotten that when they first met me, I was fat...Whatever..Well...this time, I am going to take off the weight and keep it off...If it kills me...course, this is the wrong time of year to start a diet, but I say, If the idea is there, go with it...because the whole weight loss thing is a mind game...pills, eating right, exercise...none of it really matters if your mind isn't in the right place...Don't get me wrong..eating right and exercise is great to be healthy...but doesn't necessarily mean you will lose weight...
Anyways...enough about me being fat...I will lose 60 lbs, and that is all I got to say on that...lol
The 12th of this month, which is exactly 8 days from today I get to see my soap stars live and in person!!!! Yeah!!!!!! I live in Florida, and I have been to Disney once...go figure...and I go; but not to see the rides and glory of all that is Disney..no...I go to see SOAP STARS!!! Its the soap star weekend 10th anniversary, so there will be more stars than usual....I really can't believe I get to see them...I don't care if I don't have a hairdo...I don't care that I need to lose 60 lbs...nope...I just want to get sonny and Jason's autograph...WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Needless to say, I am excited....
And you might think I am being selfish...as in, I have kids...and I am NOT bringing them..But never fear...My sister in law takes them for their birthdays...so they get to go once a year for a whole weekend of rides, food, sun...and whatever they want...so they get to go too...so there...this is MY weekend,dammit...and I am going to enjoy the hell out of it...And for god's sake...I better get SOMEONE'S signature, or I will just die..or rather feel like I will die...lol...Cuz I will probably never go again...
Altho....lol...I would like to go one year for the whole weekend.....That would be really cool...I am not much of an amusement park type person...I do NOT like the heat, not at all...SO, you may ask...why live in FLORIDA??? Well..not for nothing, I have lived here for 22 years...so it pretty much is home..and besides...I have central air conditioning...I do not go outside in the summer...unless I absolutely have to...I mean...REALLY have to...lol...I know....what an idiot...what can I say...So I am a little off...sorry...lol
Anyways...I think I have rambled on enough....I don't have anything interesting to say...just like to ramble....Anyone reading this...sorry....I know....but really...anyone reading this, I hope you have a great day..
I am going to go drink some water...God, I LOVE DIETING!!!!!
smart ass remarks

4 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Gaelin

You go girl! Something that works when dieting is to breathe real deeply when the cravings set in. Almost like you are filling yourself up with air (not hyper-ventilating lol - nice slow breaths) Also to take up a hobby that challenges you, and inspires you. Thats's a good way to get the mind off snacking!

Hope you have a ball at DisneyLand :)
Life is yours to live my friend. Make of it what you will!q

04 November, 2005 12:08  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

hmmmmmm........I think I might be hyperventilating...but will try...thanks....lol

04 November, 2005 12:15  
smart ass remarks Anonymous Anonymous

Found my way here from Lolita's blog..I'm in HR too... it could be worse... I could have been a teacher.

07 November, 2005 00:02  
smart ass remarks Blogger Gaelin

Hi there, long time no hear. You taking a break from the computer? Hope you are well.

13 November, 2005 05:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home