Saturday, November 19, 2005

I have to ask why?

So its Saturday morning...very quiet at my house..It's 7 a.m. and I am awake. Why? you ask....I am taking my nephews to their soccer game. There mother had to go to Tampa this morning to take some test so she can get a job at the school. I was gonna go to their game anyways, so I told her I would take them so their dad didn't have to take the day off of work....I just didn't think I would wake up at 5:30. Oh well...at least, like I said, its quiet.
Couple of things I wanted to talk about. Why is it, that people buy and drive cars that they don't fit in?...What I mean is this...
I'm driving my son home from school, and I happen to notice the car in front of me...I know, what a concept..noticing whats driving in front of me, I know..anyway..I digress...I look at this car...and I think...HOLY SHIT...no one is driving that car!!!!! It's driving down a major road, with no one behind the wheel...I start to feel a little odd...something just isn't right...So, I look again, and I see eyes in their rearview mirror...OKAY...I'm alright...there IS someone driving...but I can't see their head...I really can't see the person driving...they are so short, it is so frickin bizarre....Does anyone know what I mean??? Like that old Wendy's commercial.."where's the beef??" that old lady was sooo little...But anyway..it makes you feel like the car is being driven by nobody..
and another thing..why can't people use their turn signals??? Is it really that difficult to reach over and push the lever up, or pull the lever down?? It really is not that big a deal...It doesn't take a rocket scientist...just use the damn thing already...It really does drive me insane. And what about people that are driving down the highway...in the fast lane...going 45. WHY!!! There are at least two lanes...if not, three...But one is a slow lane, one is a fast lane....You ever notice, your always in the wrong lane?? I mean, your clippin along....singing as loud as you can to no one in particular...minding your own business, when opps...your almost crashing into the car in front of you because they are going 40 mph in a 60mph zone. WTF..so you turn on blinker to pass....(see, I USE my turn signal) and oops...there's a car already there....so you wait....they are both going the same speed limit...AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! I hate that...My one nephew gave me a paint ball from his paint ball set to use in just this situation....
What did I do with that stupid paint ball!!!!!
Anyways...I was just wasting some time until it was time for me to leave. I think I've gotten my bitch session over with for now....Going to see Harry Potter this afternoon, too...YEAH!!!!! Gotta love it....Well...I hope you all have a great day, and watch out for those little drivers out there!!! :)
smart ass remarks

2 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

I can completely relate to your rant!

What does a 90lb 5'0 senior citizen do with a 4 ton caddy?

As for using a turn signal even the cops do not use it! I was driving the other day and one made a sudden lane change into the turn only lane. He was driving the speed limit, which was good because he almost caused an accident!

Hope you find that paintball and I hope you have good aim!

You’re a nice person to wake up that early on a day off and take your nephews to their game.

27 November, 2005 10:21  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

Happy Thanksgiving late!

28 November, 2005 00:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home