Friday, December 02, 2005

Nothing new to talk about...

I really don't have anything exciting to discuss...I don't even think I have any good ramblings...lol...so I'm just typing...whatever comes of it...sorry...lol
First off, I can't believe in 23 days, its Christmas.....The years are just frickin flying!!! I think that comes with age, I don't know, but I DO know that I just don't like it...I think it's also because my kids are growing up,too...and really making me feel old...my little baby is going to be 10 on Tuesday...How does that happen???? I will no longer have any children in the single digit ages....good grief!!!! But when I think like that, it gives me a pit in my stomach....where did the time go??? I can honestly say that I feel soooo blessed to have been able to watch all three of my kids grow up....I did work when my oldest was a baby, but only for about a year...then I worked part time here and there...then when I got pregnant with my son, I stopped...I have worked alot of part time jobs here and there, and when my little one started school, I opened my own cleaning service...I only worked the hours my kids where at school, so I could always get them to school myself, and I was done with all my jobs by the time they were out of school....I had to close the business this past June...which is kind of another story all together...now I'm feeling a little stir crazy....I think that after the first of the year, I will start it back up again....thats something that is always good to do...someone somewhere always wants someone else to scrub their nasty toilets...ughhhh...that is one part of it all I DONOT miss!!!!
We have decided to go to Tennesee over the Christmas vacation....three nights up in a cabin in the mountains of Tenness....I hope there will be snow...my kids have never seen it before...I personally grew up in Maine, so I don't really miss it all that much, but it would be nice for a couple of days...We are going with my little family, my sister in law and her hubby, with the triplets, and my mom in law...It should definalty be rowdy...lol...my mom in law bought my nephew Jacob a boxer puppy to be trained as a seizure dog for him, who is also coming with us, her name is Hope...how appropriate...her and Jacob clicked the second they met....it really was sweet...hopefully she will train well...but they say its not an easy thing...they either can do it, or not...But boxer's are supposed to be really good for that...Jacob has small seizures alot, and sometimes, he has rather severe ones..but they usually happen right before he's waking up in the morning....But, we shall see...even if she doesn't work out as a seizure dog, he has a new best friend, and that counts for a lot...
The only bad thing about this trip is finding someone to come take care of my dogs....My two hound dogs have an acre of fenced yard to live in, and they hate being in the house, but they still have to be fed and watered..god forbid...lol...but my black lab hates it outside, so someone has to come twice a day to let her out and do her business....not for nothing, but dogs are a pain in the ass when it comes to trips...cats are much better...big bowl of food and water...a clean litter box, and they are good to go....but dogs....geez.....what was I thinkin??? Ah well...wouldn't know what to do without them....but who to get...who to get...I had my neighbor do it the last time we went away..she "accidently" left my bloodhound in the house...and she (the dog, that is) ate my couch....AHHHHHHHH!!!! She was still a puppy at the time..but my GOD!!!! I asked her (the neighbor, that is...lol) what was she thinking????? Never did get a good answer to that one.... My other neighbor is older and handicapped, so I don't think she will be up to it....well, Im sure I will think of something...lol...
Well....I really think I DID ramble, huh??? Like I said, I never know whats gonna come out of my fingers when I sit here....lol....I think thats enough for one day...and hey....click on my adds at the top of the page, would ya???? I made a whole 4.13 for the month of november....lol....well...it was a thought....I hope whoever reads this has a great day!!!!! I'm gonna try!!!!
:)
smart ass remarks

2 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

I have never seen snow either. My mom who grew up in the mts of Argentina would get sick of my whining when my friends would go up north for the winter holidays. After one good whine she said to me you want to see snow? She lifted me up to the frezzer compartment of our fridge and said here you go thats snow!
Hope your kids get the full unedited version of snow!!! Throw a snowball at someone for me!

Big Red you can always sneek into their family convoy and stowaway!

04 December, 2005 01:18  
smart ass remarks Anonymous Anonymous

...OH...MY...GOD!!! LEARN TO SPELL, YOU MORON! Even the header at the top of your page is littered with words spelled wrong!

21 September, 2006 10:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home