Tuesday, December 20, 2005

dammit...I got tagged...thanks red...lol

Here are the rules: “The first player of this game starts with the topic. “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged.

Everyone understand the rules? Here goes nothing....

1. I make sure I wake up at least two hours before I have to be anywhere in the morning, even tho it only takes me 45 minutes to get ready....

2. I program the TV shows I watch a week in advance, in case I forget...even tho I watch the same thing every week

3 I wear my glasses in the shower when I shave my legs...welll geez...I cant see without them...give me a break....lmao I know...get contacts....

4. I never ever go with out shoes or socks....even with my p'j's on....talk about fricken hysterical......my hubby likes that one...and my nephews (the triplets) freaked out the first time they saw my toes, cuz I guess they thought I didn't have any....lmao

5. I can not...and I mean I literally can NOT smoke a cigarette first thing in the morning without having at least half a cup of coffee...why don't I quit??? yeah, easier said than done....

Okay....well thats nice and embarrassing....lmao...way too much personal info, huh??? now to tag....well I don't know...cuz my tags are the same as Reds...all my friends are her's...so...here goes...Sean, Bri..Diayah...Red...and I will give mike a break and choose another... Gaelin...
smart ass remarks

5 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

lmao......i think its the same topic...just YOUR weird things....no what I mean??

20 December, 2005 09:58  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

oh lord.....give me strength....lol

well bring it on.......:)

20 December, 2005 14:30  
smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

4 I am the same way...my wife gives me such a hard time about it. Anyway I'm sure there's probably some Freudian explanation for it.

20 December, 2005 16:42  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

am so amazed about that...I thought I was the only one w/ the sock thingy...but I have to stress that I HAVE to wear shoes, also...It gives me the willies to just have socks on...lmao....

20 December, 2005 21:01  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

I swear I posted yesterday.. but I am kind of out of it.. working 12hr days for over a week and getting 4 or less hours a sleep a night has that effect..

I hate going outside with no socks or shoes.. the ground is full of disgusting stuff.

21 December, 2005 20:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home