Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Just another day

So, I did something on Monday that I thoroughly hate to do....I went shopping...and not only do I hate to shop...I hate THE MALL!!!! And I went there...oh god...I really hate shopping when people are soooo nasty...I thought Christmas was supposed to bring out the good in people??? What the hell was I thinking??? I should have had a clue when I did the unthinkable on BLACK FRIDAY!!! Yes, I went to WalMart at 4:30 in the A.M....for two t.v.'s that were on sale for 98 dollars each...w/ built in dvd players....after being thrown thru aisle after aisle...i vagely saw the electronic section, but after a little old man of about 90 crashed his cart into me, well..let me just say that I left walmart with a 20 lb bag of cat food...
The mall...wellll...I guess it coulda been worse...I went to this store..Hot Topics...let me just say that if you like Goth...this is the store for you...Me??? Not at all goth....but my daughter loves anime stuff...and tinkerbell...they had anime tinkerbell shirts there...and lord knows, I am cheap...but I spent 60 bucks on three t-shirts...I can't believe it....She better be fricken happy, thats all I can say...I kinda was scared...looking thru the shirts...all folded nice and proper...and there's me...rifling thru them...I look up...the sales girl was like 6 feet tall....Jet black hair, down to her ass....Big time white face...the whole nine yards...black eyes..black lips....black clothes....she had friggen black fish net on her arms....down to her hands, which wound around her middle finger...I tell ya, I got THE look....but then she smiled, and said...no problem...she helped me find the shirts I needed....I guess I shouldn't have judged...but she scared the hell out of me...(And let me add that my daughter doesnt dress at ALL like that, she just liked the shirts)...needless to say...it was quite an experience...I don't think I will go back, tho...to the mall, that is...Just wayyyyy to much drama there...I hate drama.
So, like I said before...yesterday (Tuesday) was my little one's birthday...It went okay, I think...she seemed happy...she got what she asked for, which, by the way, wasn't all that much...We got her a Barbie head thing...you know to style the hair...and p.j.s...and a comforter set for her bed...all purple..her favorite color..slippers...a big hello kitty body pillow...which, btw, cost 25 bucks....earrings, outfit...Baskin Robbins ice cream cake and her favorite dinner of Taco's....She was happy...and I'm broke...I love it....lol
Well, I guess that is all I have to say for now....My son is home from school sick today...upset stomach...(Maybe the taco's didn't agree w/ him????)...So, I'm gonna go play a game of collapse on my messenger...hope you all have a great day
:)
smart ass remarks

4 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

thanks for stopping by....trip would definately be the word...lol...yeap..the money's gone...go frickin figure

07 December, 2005 11:17  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

08 December, 2005 07:05  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

Working in the mall when I was in college is what makes me hate shopping! What really pissed me off were the people who would come in like 2 minutes before closing and then want to try on every shoe in the freakin' store! This was when it was good to be working for certain people who would let you close the gate early if it looked like we were going to get some of those customers! ;) But to this day, I can't unfold a shirt when I am in a store, b/c as Sean said, I would be pissed if you did it where I was working. Sean...stripper...hmmmm, interesting thought, no wonder you were broke when we were in college!

08 December, 2005 07:08  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

you guys fricken kill me...lmao...who said anything about a frickin list????? I said I hate shopping, why in hell who I be smart and make a list????
Ah well...ya live and learn

08 December, 2005 08:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home