Friday, December 16, 2005

I think I might just be insane....

Let me just say that my fricken kids are driving me totally insane....Today is their last day of school due to winter break, or whatever they are calling it these days...christmas break, winter holiday...whatever....So, anyways...let me just finish my thought...yes, diayah...im jacked up on caffeine....hehehheheh
SO....of course, at school....party party party...coke, candy...you know that ole holiday routine...stuff the kids full of sugar and caffeine...then send them home to me....THANK YOU!!!! SO, they get home,...and what do they do???? start fighting...why can't they just fricken get along??? even for two seconds, and I might just be happy...(probably not, but I feel I should say that...)
See...this is why I ship them to my mother in law on the weekend....I am ready to pull out my hair now....She is a saint....and I truly mean that....I have said it before how she takes alllllll her grandkids on vacations and weekend...she LOVES to spend time with them, and she feels that some day they will out grow her, so she takes what she can now....I mean really....what in hell would I do if I didn't have her????? I truly think that I would be in a padded cell somewhere...twidling my thumbs and blowing raspberries every five seconds....

Do you see what I am trying to say????
Yepppppperrr...I am fricken losin it....

K....I think I MIGHT feel a little better....I had to vent here, cuz if I scream at them anymore, I might lose my voice, and that would just piss me off...

And my kids LIKE me??? I have to say that at this moment in time, after screaming my fool head off at them, that I really feel like the worst mother in the world....I know that I shouldn't yell so much...I do know that...but I can't seem to help it...Its moments like this that I pray for Valium...but no luck....goood grief....

Well....thanks for letting me vent...sorry im a little off...but good news, I do fell better for it....

P.S. Diayah...you should see my fingers fly!!!!!

:) Have a great day people...thank you soooo much for listening to me bitch...and I think my kids thank you, too...

:) Just me.....
smart ass remarks

5 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

yeah...you'll need that energy let me tell ya....needless to say, I took them to my mom in laws...Which from now on I will refer to her as the saint...heheheh....and now I am home...got a xanax from her and she told me to go home and rest...awwwwwwwww....let me just say how much I love that woman...so...now I am home and in the peace and quiet...well...at least till hubby gets home...and he better watch it too...cuz I only got one nerve left...lol....snort snort...oopss....sorry....outta control again...

Ahem...k....anyways...have a great nite mike...hope your feelin a little chippier...going to your blog now to check...

:)

16 December, 2005 15:47  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

Kristen.. as I explained on my blog.. I fell off the wagon and had a cofee..aaaaaaahhhh.. beautiful cafeine.. I was so jacked up it wasnt funny.. of course crashing at 2ish sucked.. but I cant do that too often I'll get in trouble.

You need a padded cell.. I have one where I work.. just let me know when you would like to visit!!

It was a strange bizare day.. I wore a shirt I normally dont and boy did everyone had to comment.. It is a vintage shirt of an girl riding a horse ..it is an old ad for buffalo bill..I think its Lillie the lady horseback shot.. anyways.. I normally wear baggy clothes.. this one actually fits.. gosh.. men of all ages act like little boys.. what is with that.

Anyway I am glad you got some relief. I dont have a saint.. but boy have I met some sinners..

Later.. my friend its 0130 and I have to get to bed.. I know by now I am delusional.

17 December, 2005 01:22  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

guys are weird that way, arent they?? It's tooo funny...from one chuckelhead to another, I just don't get that....hehehehehe...bri hasn't commented at mine, nor has sean, and of course red is away.....but CHUCKLEHEADS RULE!!!!]

hehehhe...have a great day...
:)

17 December, 2005 07:45  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

I loved the days at school around Christmas time. I usually went to class and then came up with some excuse to go to the gym...wait a minute, that was EVERY day! I don't know how I made it through High School...probably why I wasn't an A student. As for the padded room, they can be pretty fun sometimes. I remember they had one at one of the schools I was doing my student teaching at in Jacksonville...it was crazy, b/c they had alarms for when kids got out of control and all kinds of crazy stuff. That was one of the most urban schools I went to though. Nothing like in a real city I am sure. Hope everybody's day was good. I have to try to read so I can fall asleep before 6 a.m. I think I am going to watch King Kong tomorrow sometime. Anyone have any good reccommendations for a book? I think I am going to read Hatchet, by Gary Paulsen tonight. I remember that I was supposed to read it when I was in elementary school or jr high or something, but I never did. I figure what the hell. AND NO BOOKS WITH WORDS LIKE DISESTABLISHENTARIASLGJEOASTUMSGISM!!!

18 December, 2005 02:16  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

my son just read that book for his english class last year, i think it was....I read it too...was a good one....I don't have anything to read right now....wish I did...the weather here is perfect for laying around just reading a good book....I could break into one of my daughters christmas presents...but I think she would notice...lol...she is such a book worm...she devours book like candy...you'd think with all that reading she'd do better in school...anyways...lol...also, you should check out the Inheritence series...eragon, eldest..about dragons...really good...long, tho..and of course its a series of three, and the last book won't be done til 2007...go fricken figure...

have a great day all..
:)

18 December, 2005 10:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home