Thursday, December 08, 2005

Welcome to my world

So, I'm driving my kids to school this morning...trying to think of something deep and meaningful to write about...guess what I came up with??? Nada!!
Of course, it goes without saying, that I was again behind that phantom tiny person driving an old beat up cadillac...WHY!!! I know I have bitched about this before, but seriously..I cant take it....
Let me explain how my morning goes...The alarm clock goes off at 6. I get out of bed at 6:15....This morning, its raining...again...but I don't really mind...get in the truck and go to dunkin donuts for my morning cup of coffee...Let me add that no, I do NOT make my own coffee...I've tried..can't do it...so anyway....I now have coffee after sittin in line at DD for 20 mins...but its oh so worth it...now get back home...gotta get the kids up for school....oldest needs to shower...will she get up?? hell no...not until I threaten bodily harm...In the meantime, my youngest Libby is of course awake...she starts with me right away...as she does every fricken morning of my life....I tell her don't mess with me, Im still drinking my coffee...she doesn't listen.. then its time to wake up the boy child...He is by far the easiest person in the world to wake up...no prob....Soooo...now the whole house is awake...The little one is roaming around out front...playing with all the stray cats in my neighborhood....yes, I know its 7 oclock in the morning, and its raining...I said I haven't finished drinking my coffee...she can play as long as she's not in my face...anyways
The oldest one is out of the shower now....Its 20 after 7....we leave the house at 7:25...yeah, she's not ready....My son? good to go...
Finally....7:29....Out the door....K....first stop...my son's school...he starts at 7:50 and is in the 8th grade...okay, so he's out...on to the next stop...back by my house to get oldest on the bus....Her bus comes at 7:50....k...now back home...Libby needs to get ready for school....she has to be there by 8:50....But not that simple, cuz I gotta go BACK close to my son's school to pick up one of my nephews who is in the same grade and class as Libby.....K....good to go again...Lib's ready...lets go get Jake...god forbid, I get there and he actually be ready.....and lo and behold, this morning HE'S READY!!!!! Yeah.....So....on to the elementary school....naturally, the phantom driver appears, oh, right about now....now the kids start in....Hey...Who's driving that car???? Check that out!!! and on and on it goes until I get them to school...Luckily this morning, the cell phone didn't ring...cuz usually about the time I'm getting them to school, I pass my sis in law taking the triplets to school...and its CoCo being yelled out the window at me.,...Gotta love my boys....:)
So finally....everyone is where they need to be....Gotta go to the grocery store now...hubby wants baked spaghetti for dinner...geezzzzzzz.......Great..so now I gotta go there....buy the crap to fix dinner....wait in line, cuz you know there is only one cashier working, and Im not the only moron in the store checking out...all at the same time....
K...Now im home...gotta check my email....Done....check for comments on yesterdays blogs...you guys, I gotta say, really make my day....I laugh so hard at them sometimes, but I love it....I gotta say to Bigred...you frickin kill me....When I go to other blogs, all of sudden your there...leaving some fricking comment to single men....I frickin love that!!! It's so random and out of the blue, yet there you are...travelocity.com....oh lord, I snorted my coffee on that one...I really really wish you would start writing in your blog, cuz that would be one to read, Im sure!!!!
K....So I digress...
Now, after getting everything ready for dinner to get started, I look at the clock...goood lordddd...It's time to start getting ready to pick all the kids up again....UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....First the boy child....then the elementary kids....then the oldest....no wonder my day goes by so fast....
And that, my fellow bloggers....is a look into my life....
Aint it GRAND??????


Have a great day everyone....
:)
smart ass remarks

16 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

yeah...your right...mike definately sounds dreamy...and I love his dog!!!! LOL...you work????

08 December, 2005 10:39  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

OH MY GOD!!!! check back at mikes last three posts....I commented too...you are really killin me...I gotta go get more coffee...cuz most of its been snorted on my screen

08 December, 2005 10:45  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

naw.....me personally..im a harley girl...those crochrockets are for the younger dudes...(like you) but really nothin like a man who rides a bike...and has a heart...and is fun...lol

08 December, 2005 10:56  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

florida isn't that far mike....hop on that bike man!!! it'll only be cold for alittle while!!!!

08 December, 2005 11:07  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

ahhhhhhhhh no mike, can't say as I did, but I love it...you're making my day!!! '
throw some jack in there too red, and I will give you guys your privacy
:)

08 December, 2005 11:19  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

ahhhhhhhhh yes...gotta love the jack and yes as in Daniels...lol

08 December, 2005 11:32  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

hate peppermint red....ummmm threesome sounds good in theory other than Im probably the biggest prude in the world...lol....but anyways....im now blushing...gotta go...lmao

08 December, 2005 11:39  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

have a great day mike
:)

08 December, 2005 12:04  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

k you guys....lol...your killing me...I gotta go clean the house now, or Im gonna be the next divorced person....j/k...talk to ya all tomorrow...and red...get some work done, girl....and don't forget to send mike a pic!!!!
Have a great day!!!!!

08 December, 2005 12:28  
smart ass remarks Blogger Sky

Hey wait a second, I got dibs on Mike first :) LOL

08 December, 2005 12:30  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

OH lord...and so it begins again...lmao

08 December, 2005 12:44  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

Hey red...did you end up sending that pic??? I think you live close to me too....Hey...obviously he can't handle the cold...so he's gonna fly...we can pick him up at the airport....sorry sky...reds my girl...I got her back...but I recall something about a threesome somewhere...oh god....blush blush...so there ya go :)

08 December, 2005 13:18  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

Nicole KIDMAN???? are you kiddin me???? oh my god red....what are you thinkin??? LMAO!!!!!

seriously got to get to my life now..pick up the kids...house..feed dogs...all that good shit...you guys have fun...but stay outta trouble, hear???

:)

08 December, 2005 14:21  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

whew, you all had me thinkin we were going to have to put an "X" rating on this comment section for a little bit! Little did you know, Mike, Bigred actually IS Nicole Kidman, just under a pen name. It's true!!

08 December, 2005 14:47  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

LMAO Bri...nice to hear from ya...yeah, see I thought the same thing (the X) but I think we're okay, right???
Yeah...she's Nicole...I swear...

08 December, 2005 15:29  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

ONE WORD TO YOU ALL:
DECAF

You guys are crazy funny and all jacked up on coffee!

08 December, 2005 22:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home