Monday, December 12, 2005

My week...

First let me say Happy Monday....not...lol...I hope you all had a great weekend...mine was okay...Saturday I had the boys' soccer game...they played really good this time...But they lost 2-3....Jeremy decided he would actually run and kick the ball this time around...joshie was a runnin fool as always...they were so cute...me and their mom was yelling like a bunch of freaks...leave it to my Bear to come over during a break and tell us to PLEASE stop yelling...your embarassing me!!! Go figure...lol...needless to say...we didn't listen...Sunday I did absolutely nothing but watch movies all day...rained all day, which I like, but hubby was pissy cuz he couldn't go for a ride...He seemed to live thru it, tho...cuz I know he left for work this morning...so I gather he's still alive...See? Rain never hurt anyone..lol
This week is one of my least favorite of the year...The kids have half days on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...I really hate half days...they serve no purpose at all....the problem is my son's school does NOT do half days, which is fine by me..just inconvenient with the other kids schedule...elementary and high school get out at 1:15...and my boy gets out at 2:00...good thing about that is I get to watch all of my General Hospital....lol
Today and tomorrow, I am supposed to go to my sis-in-law's to help her clean the house for Christmas, before the kids get out on break...seems pointless to me, cuz they are just gonna trash the place...but hey....who am I?? Wednesday I volunteer at my son's school, plus he's having some colonial dinner thingy that morning that I have to go to...( I know, dinner-morning...go figure). I volunteer as a lunch lady at his school..which consists of driving to the high school to pick up the lunches, drive them back to his school and serve it up...yeah....But the kids for some odd reason think Im cool...so its fun...what do they know?? hehehhehe...then Thursday, I thought I would be done, but my little one's teacher e-mailed me this morning and asked if I would come in and help make Christmas ornaments...so of course, I said I would...so looks like Friday is my one day I don't HAVE to do something...
And I am such a procrastinator....I have not shopped for Christmas at all...well..except for the T-shirts I got from that goth girl at Hot Topics...I hate when I do that....but yet, I seem to do it every year...wait til the last minute..oh well...and to top it all off, we've had to postpone the Tennessee trip...We are now going in February instead...I bet there won't even be snow then...we had to postpone it cuz of something to do with money and the lack of it at Christmas time...I don't know what we were thinkin, anyways...but it woulda been nice...I'm sure it still will be, but it won't be the same if there is no snow....
Well..I guess that's it for now....my son just called...wants to go home...he doensn't feel well....kid was fine this morning...God...he drives me insane...Cuz I personally don't believe it...but what are ya gonna do??
Have a great week...I will try to check in in the mornings...I don't go on much at night, cuz my puter is in my living room, and they all bitch when they can't see the T.V. thru me...I mean really....hehhhehehhehe

:)
smart ass remarks

7 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

You are cool.. I wish someone would deliever lunch to me!!

Half days do suck and I speak as both a parent and a teacher. What is the point!! Set up the kid to go to school with half the time to really cover anything so you can rush though lunch and send them home just so you can call it a school day!!!!! GET REAL. Ok off of my soap box I go.

I too have not gone shopping for the holidays I do not have time nor money.

I go to the dr tom and I have been drinking up a storm which explains why once again I have to go hit the head.

Have a great week back at you! I can only go online at night when everyone is in bed. My work firewalls blogs so I can't see anyones pages which is probably a good think because I would get fired!!! for not working.

14 December, 2005 00:05  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

Today I have to say lunch sucked!!!! It was a total fiasco, cuz they did the colonial dinner thingy at the same time...good god...Im glad its done...anyways...wanted to say good luck again at the dr....and I would deliver you lunch anytime :) (if it wasn't so far to travel...not that I know where you are...you know what I mean...lol...)
talk to ya later

14 December, 2005 12:32  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

Dont you hate when they don't coordinate these things well! Dinner for lunch is just wrong anyway.. I just hate getting my dining gown full of ketchup.. oh wait its Colonial.. they did not have Ketchup? did they??
Distance is relative.. the further the distance the better relatives get!!
Where are all the other chuckerheads????

14 December, 2005 22:57  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

I had to comment again because it is the first time I saw your occupation listed as Domestic Godess.. You GO girl!
If I had to describe my domestic mesurement it would be.....Vacant!!

14 December, 2005 23:00  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

hehehehhe....thats me...ya like that, did ya??? I didn't see anything that covered the stay at home mom situation, know what I mean??? lol...as for that damn dinner...my god....the food was gross...I didn't eat any of it, but it really didn't smell good...they had to choose recipes from an ollllddd colonial cookbook...things with veal and rabbit....ugh....and your right, I saw NO ketchup...salt, pepper, or anything....yeckkkkk....(now I sound like my son...who only ate what he made...apple dumplings...which were awesome, btw...lol)

15 December, 2005 15:04  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

aww what a lil cook... apple dumplings are all I would eat too.. veal eek rabbit only on a key chain!!!

Couldn't they fake it with jello instead of being the real thing??

What were they thinking?!?!

15 December, 2005 22:00  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

HEY! Rabbit is not bad, tastes like Chicken...trust me! I ate some when I lived in MO, course we ate everything but roadkill pretty much, and sometimes, that even looked appetizing...stew, mmmmmmmgooood. hahaha just kidding. Anyway, hope everyone's week is going well, and I will post Sat sometime, if not maybe sooner if I get to come home from work early tomorrow night (PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSEEEE) :)

16 December, 2005 06:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home