Monday, December 19, 2005

Pics of The Family

I finally Got pictures of the Family...But Im making my daughter do it for me ;)

The Ditzy Blonde Thats Stephanie-16 (for thoses who dont know, Thats the oldest and my daughter)

The Weird one Thats Doug-13, The Middle Child

the polite one?! This is elizabeth-10, shes the youngest...


A bad Driver Thats my Nephew (hes one Month YOUNGER then my Daughter...)
smart ass remarks

7 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

Hahaha nooo...The red is just from the right...but in her 8th grade year she did have red streaks...

19 December, 2005 15:18  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

*light ;)

19 December, 2005 15:19  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

also, sean...you would be pretty much correct on all counts...cuz you were my first...which gives you one up on even my hubby...lmao...two...yes, you brought us all together...and 3..k...you are the tallest, I would imagine....red...you are last because...well..i don't know..I can blame it on the daughter, cuz all I said was that sean's had to go first because of those reasons...lol....also...I didn't intend on having my blog listed...she did that herself...and lets see...hmmmm...and I really liked the chucklehead thing...cuz...it kinda fits...lol...and as for my daughter's face...no...that is her at her happiest...trust me...try waking THAT up at 6:30 every morning...its not pretty...lol...

19 December, 2005 15:24  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

you know...I just realized if you hover over their pics with the mouse...she put her OWN smart ass remarks....geezzzzzz....good thing she's grounded from the puter, huh? Lord knows what she would do on her own...and shhhhh...her dad doesn't know I let her on to do my site...lol...what he doesn't know..and all that...have a great day

:)

19 December, 2005 15:29  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

OK.. Head MOORE-ON...listen up...
Here are Kristens real reasons for the positions of the blog's:
1. Sean you are the weakness, or most common link.. this is true.
2. How are you measuring height? You may physcially be the tallest but not if you factor intellect...I'll leave that answer up to the gallery..
3. 220? I can't bench that and neither can you...Red on the other hand probably could.
4. FAVORITE pain in the ass.. which is measured negatively...which makes Red her true favorite!!

Note I call you a chuckerhead..because I made chucklehead look good...

Kristen
Your kids are full of personality..I love your eldest daughters' ...I woke up for that? - look....I have to ask what is with your youngest and the eggs?!?

19 December, 2005 20:53  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

you guys are tooo funny....ah and diayah...the eggs...lol...the only pic I could find was from this past easter...she was coloring easter eggs....so those are two of the ones she did herself...with anyluck, I will have new pics of her from Disney yesterday...will put them up...depends if my oldest goes to spend the night at her grandma's too...might have to wait for the weekend...lol
Didn't sean mean 220 in how much he weighs...not benches?? That's what I thought he meant...lol...
Love ya guys...
Just me

:)

20 December, 2005 09:02  
smart ass remarks Blogger Gaelin

Pictures of your family! Finally! Steph is beautiful, real soulful eyes :)

I'm gonna take you up on your tag, as soon as I can decide on what to write!

21 December, 2005 14:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home