Sunday, December 18, 2005

I redid my page....what do ya think??

So, I made my daughter fix my blog...few little tweaks and twists...I wonder which, if any of you, can figure out what is different...I know Diayah, that it takes you a little while to notice things...lol....j/k....but if you don't notice anything, try refreshing your page...took me a minute, myself...cuz as we all know...I am a COMPUTET IDIOT!!!!! Heheheheheheheh.....if you have this page in your favorites, redo it there, also....cuz, I didn't...and when I went to the page, it was the same ole crap....anyways...tomorrow...my brilliant daughter will be adding pics...yeah...(I have to say brilliant....she's watching me type...lol)
Have a great day

:) Just me


So...my soccer coaching career lasted a total of twenty minutes....the game was rained out...so I guess that's kinda good...they didn't lose...:) Bear was very happy, cuz he was cold, and didn't want to play...again...lol...he is a trip...joshie asked my why I was there....I was like...gee josh...I love you too..and I said, aren't I always here??? I go to all your games, don't I? He's like...oh yeah...god...gotta love the little brat...heheheh...

I had three large cups of coffee yesterday morning...but first let me say in my defense that jacob tossed my second cup on the field...and rather enjoyed doing it, too may I add...He's a little shit, too...lol...don't let the wheelchair fool ya...he's a pistol...we did not bring his dog Hope to the field with us the time...the field nazi's obviously can't tell the kid is in a wheelchair and she's his service dog....her banner/vest hasn't come in the mail yet...and they need "proof" that Jacob is handicapped....hmmm...wheelchair....6 years old...can't walk, or talk for that matter...but you need PROOF??? assholes....anyways....that kinda pissed me off....but thats okay...I get pissed off alot with people that are stupid...as we all know...heheheh...

So anyhow...Libby's going on her birthday trip to Disney today....she's so excited...they are doing the Disney's Very Merry Christmas Party tonite...it starts at 7 P.M. and goes til midnite....then she will have all day at the park tomorrow...kinda sucks that its her first time going and I won't get to see her, but thats okay..she'll have a good time with her grandma and aunt, and the boys....so I am happy for her...I mean, technically...she was with me when I took the other two for the first time....I was seven months pregnant....took my daughter for her sixth birthday...in July....let me just say that I DIDN'T have fun...not a great place to be in 100 degree weather and fatter than a cow....but when steph saw mickie mouse for the first time, she made me cry...it was soooo sweet....and my son was only three at the time and was afraid of all the characters...it was rather funny...hehehhehe...I know...im evil, right?....lol

So....on to my ODE TO SEAN PATRICK MOORE...or PMS as diayah likes to say...

Oh sean....Where for art tho????? Your an enigma....a ghost of a man...with women following your every word....

okay...enough....lol...my body doesn't have enough caffeine in it to totally do justice to Sean and what needs to be said...besides...his head is swelling because of us....wow...I just thought about what I just wrote....that was kinda bad, huh???? *blush blush*

Well....I guess I better go....I really want another cup of coffee...I really do...but I think that the girl who works the drive thru at Dunkin Donuts is starting to worry about me and my caffeine consumption....I will give it a rest for now...

On a side note...the girl at the drive thru is the same age as my oldest daughter, and goes to the same high school too...they are friends...my daughter said that she (the drive thru girl) is bisexual....what's up with that??? seems like all the kids at her school are either, 1, Gay, 2, Bi,...3 just came out of the closet, or 4 going to come out of the closet.....I just don't understand....how can these kids know WHAT they are....I think maybe I'm just old, no??? I mean, Im not against gays...my sister is a lesbian....(tho it still freaks me out...hehehehheh) but I am definatly not a homophobic...or whatever its called...I just think at 16...well....I don't know...maybe I should just shut up...It doesn't affect me or my life...so its none of my business...but ????? Is it Just Me?????

:)
smart ass remarks

11 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

lol...see....I knew of anybody, YOU would be the first to notice the smart ass thingy....lol...she is good, aint she??? I just watched, and I have NO FUCKING CLUE how in the hell she did it...and I am really tired of her laughing at me....lol...anyways...
have a great day
:)

18 December, 2005 16:18  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

hey all chuckleheads...
if you hold and leave your mouse pointer over the santa's....watch...theres a special message for ya

:) Just me

18 December, 2005 17:00  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

thank you! (this is her daughter Steph) I also Made my mom a special coffee cup icon... ;)

:) Steph

18 December, 2005 17:25  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

see! Its A Coffee Cup! I added the Coffee and The fog ;)
:) Steph

18 December, 2005 17:29  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

red...did you see the special message at the santa's???
I am sooooo proud....aint she something???? you would really think that she would do better in school...but I have to say...I talked with her teachers, and it looks like she will graduate with her class......YEA!!!
ya think I should get her a class ring now????

:) Just me

18 December, 2005 17:34  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

yeah......i still have mine too...and I try not to think about the fact that in June, It will be my 20 year reunion....now THAT makes me feel extremely old...ahhh welll......what ya gonna do???
lol

:) Just me

18 December, 2005 21:54  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

I am so gonna have to figure out how to do that! I noticed several different things...pretty cool I tell ya! i will try to do a new post tonight Peanut Gallery. I have to cook first. I have a lunch at work I gotta cook for...Korean hot and Spicy Chicken wings..woo hoo!

19 December, 2005 01:04  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

LOVE THE NEW PAGE...ESP the SMART ASS remarks part.

As for the gay stuff being gay is cool or in .. it has been for a few years so kids are jumping on it.. eww I didnt mean it like that!

My kid sister lost my class ring the year after I got it! I got a man's ring because I wasnt going to pay that kind of money for a tiny piece of crap.. I wanted it to be huge.. plus if I had to deck someone my name would be imprinted on them..hehehe.. I was a rough kid.. much more melow now..lol.

You daughter rocks! And your page is Daria like.. I loved Daria.. you guys prob have no idea what or who that was.. Anyways she, although animated, had a sense of humor like us!!!

Well I got over my writers block and finished my last class paper!!!!!!! YAHOOOOO. I have one more post tom. and I dont have to go back until jan sometime.. I dont know and DONT WANT TO KNOW. As for my incomplete class the university came to its senses without me opening a can of whoopass on them.. I have until feb to complete 3 assignments.

I love the links to the rest of us.. awww.. I have never been apart of any club, being an antidisestablishmentarian! hehehe I could not go without saying it again..lol...now I feel special I belong.

Well good night everyone.. its 0230 and I have to be up for work in less than 3 hours.

19 December, 2005 02:23  
smart ass remarks Blogger Gaelin

Howdy...thanks for your vote of confidence, things are rather chaotic on this side, but soon i'll have time to blog again, and catch up on all the new developments! - nice new look btw... hope yr christmas is beautiful :)

19 December, 2005 03:01  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

bri...I hope your lunch is great...at least better than my son's dinner...hehehehhe...thanks for updating finally, tho...Ass...I love it...tho ass has yet to come back to me...lol..maybe he doesn't know its me anymore...lol...diayah..its so nice to belong to something, isn't it?? even if it is just chuckleheads...lmao...my class ring is bing and man like too...the stone in it has dents, tho, from where I punched a wall at Burger King....lol...long story...
Gaelin....ty....I bet things are hectic for you....like I said...I hate to move...and if I can help it, I never will again...lol...hope you have a great Christmas also...

19 December, 2005 08:49  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

sean...any of your kids????
do you need to tell us something???

lol

19 December, 2005 13:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home