Monday, January 02, 2006

Hello there....

Well...it's a new year...yehawwwwww...big woop...I don't feel any different today than I did the day before yesterday...I'm still tired, I still have the same bills, and I still don't have enough money to pay them...ah well.....such is life, I guess...

Well...New Years Eve...that was an experience...That day, about 3 in the afternoon..sis in law calls...her grandfather has been sick...well they didn't expect him to make it thru the night...can I come watch Jacob?....but of course I can...lol...so me and Libby go on over...her hubby says they aren't gonna stay long..just need to say their goodbyes and all...that's fine I say....Well...needless to say...they didn't end up coming home at all...he passed away at about 4:45 the next morning...new years day...well...so that sucks...But, like I said, he has been sick for awhile..and honestly, he shouldn't have lasted as long as he did...for god's sake, if my dog was suffering like that man did, he would've been put down a long time ago...I don't know, it just aint right, ya know? But, he really is in a better place, and no longer in pain.
Me, on the other hand...I can't sleep at someone else's house...I just can't do it..lol...weird I know...but that's the way it is...SO..I played scrabble in yahoo games...I talked to people all over the world..so it was kinda cool...And I spent the midnight hour with a mom in Iowa of all places...she was an hour behind me, so she was with me, then we played until hers...she was cool...Definately the strangest new years eve I've ever had...
And, not for nothing, TV isn't all its cracked up to be in the middle of the night...There's not alot to choose from at 2 am...lol..I watched the cooking channel, of course...Iron Chef America rocks...tho its not the same as the original, voiced over Japanese Iron Chef....I love it...lol..and if I never see a diet pill commercial ever again, it will be too soon...Seriously...that was the only commercial...ever...one after the other. Yeah, I need a diet..and I have used all those pills, believe me. They don't work...But my lord, I have to say, those commercials make you want to believe...lmao...
Other than that, nothing is new...The Bucs have made it to the playoffs, I think...lol...like I said, not into sports, but they said something on the news about them winning the game, and the south something or other...SO..GO BUCS...lol...In other news, I haven't actually watched it...lol...I haven't been in the mood for news lately, and for me, that's odd...but truly I only like it when there is BREAKING NEWS NOW....hehehhehe....I'm so nosy...but what can I say.
Football is on today...so, no soaps..and I hate that...I WANT MY SOAPS...altho, they were on at 3 am....that made me happy, so I could catch up on what I had missed...lol...I am such a waste, no?:)

And that is about all on my end...I don't know, but it seems like alot of you people that read or comment, seem to have a life...No one has really updated...no one has really commented...and I have to say, I don't like it...lol.. I am bored, and you all know that I live for YOUR story's....So, get back in the groove you guys, and please...start updating...lol

I hope you all are doing wonderful..I hope you all had a safe and eventful New Years Eve...I will be glad when things get back to normal...Talk to ya all later...

:) Just me
smart ass remarks

9 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

Sorry to hear your saga. Guess you had plenty of coffee to keep those hours. On a side note, I meant to ask what your preferred coffee is. I've become a coffee snob.
Our New Years was a rather uneventful family time. I actually made choc. chip cookies with my two daughters. Doesn't get more thrilling than that.
Thanks for the attempted sports update. Think of them as soaps with the drama unfolding on a 100 yards of grass, a ball and several hundred large men.

03 January, 2006 16:06  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

How does it feel to keep my midnight hours.. thank goodness for the internet! I use to talk to people from all over the world, actually had an ongoing cyber friend in Japan.. it was way cool!

I too am sorry to hear about your sis in laws loss and your a great friend because your always there when someone needs you .. esp in a pinch..

who needs booze.. when you have coffee.. let it runnth over!

I can't say having a life has kept me from posting.. Internet problems…health problems.. and class work has!

I will try to multitask some more and write something just for you tomm..

Later!!!!!!

04 January, 2006 01:17  
smart ass remarks Blogger Anthony

As for the diet pills. You could always just smoke crack. Although it's a little less readily available. Depending on your neighborhood I guess.

If no one in your life does, then I will be the random dude who updates obsessively - if only so you have something to read.

04 January, 2006 13:16  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

thanks juju for stopping by..your too cute...lol...chuck...I am not so much a coffee snob as in I only drink DD regular coffee...don't like that flavored crap...just have to have a ton of cream and sugar...thinkin thats not so great for the diet...lol..steph..your welcome, and I love you...lol
mike...what can I say..your a busy guy...hehehheh...diayah..the only thing I can say is LOL...god I love ya...hehehhe
anthony...thinkin the crack would cause me way more trouble than the fat...lol...and sean...you know that helps more than you know...love you all guys...will update more tomorrow, I hope...

:)

04 January, 2006 16:09  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

Kirsten I left a special message just for you on my blog.. ck it out yall..

05 January, 2006 00:35  
smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

DD coffee rocks. I don't like the flavor stuff either. I just can't choke down the instant or the cheap instustutional stuff they make in most offices.
Don't check my blog today...it's about sports. But oh what a soap opera last night's game was.

05 January, 2006 12:12  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

K Kirsten, hopefully by the end of this weekend, I will be able to post a new entry...just pray that it's a good one for me! Like I said, I don't want to jinx it like all the others! You know, now that I think about it, I haven't seen a Dunkin' Donuts in TX yet! hmmmm, that's weird. I will have to look.

Have a wonderful day!

05 January, 2006 13:24  
smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

I'll third Mike's motion.

06 January, 2006 11:21  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

KIRSTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not updating until you post on my blog!!!

Humm wonder if she went postal 'cause DD ran out of coffee.. ouch.. thats not a pretty picture.

07 January, 2006 21:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home