Wednesday, December 28, 2005

TV Tag...lol

I got this from Chuck...hey Chuck...lol...I love TV, so I figured what the hell...not a difficult one, and you don't have to if you don't want to...lol

1. How much TV do you watch?
I watch entirely too much t.v...from the time I wake up, til I fall asleep...

2. What is your favorite type of programming?
I love the reality shows...Biggest Loser, Survivor, Bachelor...plus many others..

3. What is your favorite TV show?
I can NOT miss Las Vegas, Medium, Lost, Survivor Nanny 911...need I go on?? LOL

4. Do you watch a TV show from beginning to end, or are you a flipper?
I watch the whole show, but I AM a flipper during commercials..which drives my husband totally insane...he will take away the remote...:( Party pooper

5. Could you give up TV for a month?
I absolutely could NOT give it up...not even a day...my soaps are on every day, for God's sake...lol...maybe on weekends, but thats when I watch cooking shows...lol

Anyways...thanks for that one Chuck...
Hey chuckleheads...thought I would through this out...I entered Chucklehead into Yahoo search...did you know...a chucklehead (Just one of many definitions...lol) is a CATFISH?? called the CHUCKLEHEAD CAT!!! Go fricken figure...ah well...I guess it could be worse...one other definition out of many said "asshole"...I'm thinkin that aint us...lmao...
HEHEHEHEHHEHE
Have a great day!!!

:) Just me
smart ass remarks

9 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Anthony

ha, thanks for the encouragement. anything to get us through.

i have another blog (but shhh don't tell anyone its me because we're trying to keep the whole concept filthy and anonymous) which is a sort of writing project a good friend and i have started...if you're interested at all.

http://saturdaydisaster.blogspot.com
http://sundayreply.blogspot.com


now cut back on the 'coffee and tv', jeez :)

28 December, 2005 17:05  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

I will check those out...and too late to keep it a secret...lol...and I will NEVER lay off the coffee....lol

28 December, 2005 21:29  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

I used to be a tv addict now I am reformed..lol.. I maybe a computer addict now though..

I am a bore I like HGTV and TLC, but I also watch "normal" shows like Boston Legal, Veronica Mars, and Navy NCIS.

I channel surf when I am bored and I can watch 2 shows at a time.. or more.

I learned to go without TV for over 2 weeks because of the storm so yeah I could maybe go a month.

Kristen without cofee? that would be like a computer without internet access.

28 December, 2005 22:21  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

ahhhhhh diayah...your getting to know me wayyyyyy to well...lmao
and I watch those shows, too...and the cooking channel...hehehhehe
:)

28 December, 2005 22:28  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

hey now...i just posted yesterday...gotta wait for something....anything to happen even remotely exciting...lol...plus I need steph to come home and get rid of those damn santa's....hehehhehe
bear with me please...
:)

29 December, 2005 13:05  
smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

I'm down to a couple cups a day...usually the 'bold' stuff at Starbuck...more buzz for the buck.

I started watching the Nanny with my daughters a couple of months ago. They always ask if they were that way.

You're creative...you don't have to wait for something exciting. You're not a bore. Write about anything. But don't be another News/Sports/Weather girl on your blog.

29 December, 2005 15:31  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

I have always wanted to be the weather girl!!! but my skirts were never short enough, nor my hair blonde enough.. aww gee what a waste!

Hey Kristen you can give a cofee report!!! How is Juan Valdez??

29 December, 2005 22:18  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

OK.. Red just pointed out that I have NEVER spelled your name right.. I could blame my bad hearing, dyslexic hands, or just my GREAT Florida edumacation.. but I will TRY to type KIRSTEN from now oh.. GEZZZZZZZZZZZ I am such a ditz!!!

29 December, 2005 22:23  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

I will update in a minute...I wanna check everyone's blogs first..lol....And thank's Chuck...I feel boring...lol..that was sweet...and I will never be a sports chick..I am alittle nutsy about news, which Diayah can attest to..and I like to rag on Mike about our weather..but thats it...and D...don't worry about the name thingy...I have been called Kristen and any thing else you can imagine...heheheheh...talk to ya soon

:)

30 December, 2005 09:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home