Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Okay...it's finally over...

Well...let me just say THANK YOU GOD!!! I made it thru it....and it is now finally over...hehehhehe...I made it!!! I really don't know how, but I did it...The kids were happy with what they got...and this was actually the first year they woke US up, instead of the other way around...they woke us at 5:30 a.m...oh god...and dunkin donuts was NOT open, of course, but smart cookie that I am, I had bought a box of Joe, on the night before, to get us thru...So, I got up, heated up my DD coffee, and the kids went to town...like I said, they did not get much, but they were very happy with what they DID get...so...on to my sis in laws...didn't get any presents for any of my nieces and nephews...felt like shit about that, let me just tell you, but with all those kids and presents flying, no one even noticed...hehehhehe...so, I lucked out on that one...my one nephew...bear...he was the counter this year....he counted how many he had versus how many everyone else got, and had a little meltdown when he thought the others got more than he did...but they really didn't, they were just slower at opening than he was...little shit...but he's only six, what ya gonna do?? Made it thru dinner and then packed up and went home....thank you, thank you...hehhehehe....did I say how happy I am that its finally over??...then we are driving home and smart ass Husband of mine says.."gee babe....only 365 days til next christmas..."...I truly could have kicked him in the head..but thought that would be alittle dangerous, as we were driving...lol.....
Any how...so now what...lol...I really will be glad when the kids go back to school..then I know that this holiday truly is over...I know, I'm never happy..but let me just say, that I want it to be totally over...hehehhe

Now, I'm going to talk about someone...and its not someone I like at all...lol..my brother in law's girlfriend...PATTY...and yes...I say her name like its a curse word...I know that Hate is a strong word...and all that..you shouldn't say anything if you can't say something nice..yada yada...screw that...this is MY blog, and she nor anyone else for that matter, doesn't even know I have this blog...so I can say what I want...and besides, she knows I don't like her

So..My brother in law was married for 13 years to a very good friend of mine. I never thought that they should get married because he is a cheater...And my thought is, once a cheater, always a cheater...But he supposedly loved her, and she truly loved him...plus, she was pregnant, and felt that it was what should be done...Its a long story, their marriage, and our relationship as a family...But, needless to say, things happened and he and she decided not to be a part of this family anymore...Never spoke to his family for anything, birth, deaths, anything...then one day...they decide that they want to be a part of the family again...welll...its been hard...feelings were hurt, and his mother and brother (my husband) were the most hurt by it all...but anyways, they came back....about a month after all that...He and his wife decided to build a new house and she quit her job to stay home and be with the kids...and let me say there were a lot of kids....He has 5...yes 5 children from previous relationships....and then his two w/ the wife...three of those other kids are a part of his life, the other two kids were not in his life but he paid child support...anyways..I digress...so...they move into the new house, she has stopped working and is playing mommy...so one week goes by...and his cell phone rings at 6:30 in the morning...while he is in the shower...she answers it...guess who it is??? PATTY...the other woman...yep...he was cheating with her...and Patty decided to let her know...how nice...
So, long story, I know...but it has to be set up...lol...needless to say, after one week in the new house, wife packs her stuff and goes home to her mother, with her two kids...his boys go back to their mother...and my bro? well..he moves in w/ Patty, and plays house w/ her and her three girls...now they live together still...and she is well...let me just say I don't like her...I really did try to give her a chance...hubby says its family, and we have to support him..even if we don't agree with what he's done....so, I did try...but I truly don't like her...I don't like the way she treats my neice and nephews...I don't like the way she treats her own kids...and not for nothing, I personally don't think it will last...he cheats...thats what he does....so, why like her, or her kids, when they are all going to be gone?? And I feel so bad for her girls, cuz they love him like a real dad, as their's is dead.....so they will be the ones who get hurt the most...and I don't like him either, for doing what he always does....ahhhhhhh....what can I say..and to make it all worse, is that im still friends with my ex sis in law...and I know that doesn't help...but she was sooo devestated when all that went down...and I was there for her, and we became close again....but I can't pinpoint what it is exactly that I don't like about this girl, other than the way her and my Bro did what they did, and also, just her whole attitude...she seems very abusive to her children, tho, I have no proof of that...she belittles my ex sis in law to her own children, and tells my neice that she is fat...she is a crude and rude person...and I think that in itself is why I don't like her...but my point of all this (yes, I did have a point, ya know...lol) is that on Holidays, she tries to act like they are the best couple in the world, the best parents etc...and she really isn't...nor is he...believe me, I count him in all of this too....but I look in his face on these days...in his eyes...and he is miserable...He is not that happy dad he always used to be...even when I knew he didn't love his ex anymore, he was still happy in his eyes, when he was with his kids...now he is not...Does she not see that?? Does she not know that he is miserable with her? that he knows he ruined his life for a piece of ass??? and he says that he isn't happy..but he did it, and has to live with it...but the thing is...everyone has to live with the mistake he made...to watch his little girl, who doesn't live with him anymore..see him live with three little girls and take him over as their dad, while she gets treated like shit...and his other boys...well...I don't know...they are older, but they miss their step mom...Patty said they were getting married on Halloween..that passed...and they didn't get married....He says he will never marry her...she says he will....its truly just one big mess....
Wow...I really wrote alot...and hopefully, I haven't bored you to death, but I had to get that out there...that I don't like this girl...that I wish this had never happened..that he didn't throw his family away...that he thinks kids are disposable, that he planted his seed all over the county...that he had to be a slut...and that of all people he had to pick her...cuz I knew someday there would be a "her"..just I guess my question is...why HER????
Okay...i'm done...lol....I don't think I got it all out... and I am sure there will be more to come about that woman....but for now.... I am done...lol
I hope you all have a great day...I will blog again another time...

:) Just me
smart ass remarks

4 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

so true...so true...I know you know all about that...funnily enough, not every one agrees with that...but we know the truth..

27 December, 2005 12:02  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

One thing I wanted to say today too was Deepest sorry goes out to the Dungy family...Tony Dungy was the Tampa Bay Bucs former coach..not that I even remotely like sports, I always liked him...and his son commited suicide a couple days before Christmas...the boys funeral is this morning, and I thought it only right to at least mention that, and how truly sorry I am for the family...what an awful and useless tragedy....
God bless the Dungy Family

27 December, 2005 12:06  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

I agree mostly with once a cheater always a cheater.. especially if they never resolve why they have the need to stray... Having lived though that once before.

You will never know WHY, it's her.. or WHY he needs to do it.. it is only something he can answer.

I agree I hate to see people though their lives away and ruin the lives of their children. They do not think with the right head, women included in that comment.

It must be painful to be the first hand witness to all of this.. the only real thing you can do is not tolerate that women berating the children in your household or presence and letting thoses children know they can always come to you for confort and reassurace. I have NO tolerance for an adult who verbal demoralizes children. Personally I would speak up for those kids because no one else will. Those are my two cents stepping off my soap box now.

27 December, 2005 22:19  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

Yeah diayah...she's been told about watching it with the kids..and she also isn't stupid enough to do it in front of any of us...but we do speak up for the kids...we have to...they are blood..lol..she is shit...heheheh...and the kids do know that we are there for them...but its little comfort when they are going thru it all...and no worries...you stay on that soap box as long as you like...hehehe..have a great day

28 December, 2005 09:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home