Friday, December 30, 2005

And so I write...

Well...there's not too much going on here..I am fixing to go to my sis in law's to babysit my little Jacob...My Stephanie and Doug are still with there grandmother, and my Libby is still with me..God..please give me patience with that child...lol...she really tries me...she really does...And lets see...Jeremy and Josh went out four wheeling w/ their neighbor Kenneth and his daughters...so they are gonna have a fun day...
I have to say that Jeremy and Elizabeth are HELL together...when ever they are at their grandmothers house together, all they do is fight...they bitch at each other, tattle on each other and generally really piss everyone off together...now neither one is at grandma's...and she has a nice peaceful week...lol...So, I go to Bear's house with Libby, and he wants her to spend the night...UGH!!!!! Those two kids, I swear...they don't get along, but for some odd reason, they don't know what to do with out each other...I can see them when they are teenagers, and on....They are gonna be the best of friends, and I love to see it all play out...I know I bitch, but I am a mom....that's what I do best...(besides drink COFFEE...heheheh) but watching the two of them grow from the time the trips were new born, is an extreme emotional high for me...It amazes me...
I don't have much family on my side...I have a mom and sister who live together in Indiana and I am not close to them...especially my mother...there is alot of bad feelings there, and I have really tried to be forgiving and yada yada..but I truly don't LIKE her...as a person, a mother, or the wife she was to my dad...My sis..well we were close growing up...but she got married and pregnant with my first neice...then moved out of state...after I had given that little girl my whole heart...she was ripped from me, and I didn't get it...I was only 16...her husband was a born in Kentucky white trash redneck..and I mean that bad..lol...then they had another daughter, who I don't even know...then my sis decides she's a lesbian, leaves while her husband and kids are on a vacation....and just is gone...How do you get past that???? She left her kids...they were 8 and 10 at the time...do you think they can get over something like that??? Well..I can't...and I have tried..we talk...but its different...
I have two older sisters from when my dad was married before my mom...and one of them is the one I am the closest too...Susie Q I call her...She lives in upstate New York, and we talk often...I also had a brother who passed away 5 years ago, because he decided to drink his life away...What a waste...he was my hero growing up...I was just a little girl..and he was this older brother...and he was cool....rock music, long hair...even drugs...but I just thought he was wonderful...but we never talked again after my mom decided one day to move to florida...out of the blue...I was 13...and I never talked to my brother again....
I guess the whole point is...I love watching my kids grow up with so much family around...Loving family, that is....All our kids are around the same age...Stephanie's best friend is her cousin Christopher, who is one month younger than her...at school, they hang out together and eat lunch together with Chris's one brother Cory...so you see my meaning...they are together every day...And chris and cory's brother Casey and my son Douglas are the best of friends, tho they don't go to the same school...they hang on weekends at their grandmas....The odd ones out are the two who are with my ex sis in law....Danielle and Jake...because their mom and dad decided not to be a part of the family while they were young...welll..we try..but it's not the same..Jake and Elizabeth are two weeks apart in age...and I drive Jake to school everyday...He and Lib are in the same class at school....and they are starting to have a decent relationship....and I try to talk to Danielle at least once a week..on the nextel's...lol...she's 11 going on 12 this June...But its a work in progress...and I think its coming along..Then there's the trips...lol...Josh hero worships my son Doug...anywhere Doug is...Josh will be attached to his hip...My son, I have to say...I'm proud of him...he is so patient with those boys...he plays video games with them...watches sponge bob with them..and he hates sponge bob...and Jacob...well what can I say?? Sometimes I watch Doug with that little guy and it brings tears to my eyes...I don't think I have ever said that Jacob also has a feeding tube....My son will feed that little guy, take out all the stuff to tube feed him, and he just DOES it....I don't know if at 13 I could've done that...and for him, its no big deal..I guess when you don't have any choice you just do, without thought...but it tugs at this momma's heart everytime...I think having Jacob has really taught my kids alot more than I ever could...He has taught them patience, unconditional love....the awfulness of kids and adults alike being ignorant about a handicapped child...I don't know...I am amazed at this family...and I am so blessed that I am apart of it all....
I know I have kinda rambled...it happens first thing in the morning for me...sitting here, thinking about my day...drinking my coffee...lol...(that one's for you D) and just basically thanking God that this is my life...that I married into a wonderful but disfunctional family....lol....
As for the rest of my thoughts...Hmmmm...well Chuck...this is for you....The weather here right now is 50 degrees..foggy...but the sun will shine later with a High of 70 degrees...Sports...hmmmm NOT...lol...news...well...this is a boring place, so no breaking news at this point...lol...and DIAYAH!!! I shot Juan Valdez....he just stood there with that damn donkey..and wouldn't MAKE the damn coffee...ergo...DUNKIN DONUTS RULES!!! teach him to not make my damn coffee...hehehehehhe

I hope everyone has a great day...I am off to spend the morning with my Jacob...and, that, my friends...is another look into my life....

:)
smart ass remarks

5 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

Wow! Thanks for the News. Gotta do better on sport...all the college bowl games are on. You made up for it with the Juan Valdez report. Happy 2006!

30 December, 2005 17:37  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

Kirsten!!!!!!!!!!!

You made me spit out my cofee! The Juan Valdez report is now dead! Damn girl don't let me near you if DD runs dry!

Heck Kirsten your 5 sec news report is one I want to watch.. just cut to the important stuff and out! Watch out CNN!

You are living the life, hun...good friends, good family, and lots and lots of cofee..

Heres to you and yours and 2006.

02 January, 2006 00:13  
smart ass remarks Blogger Anthony

Jeremy and Elizabeth's relationship sounds like most adult relationships I know.

I grew up in a Hicktown surrounded by generations upon generations of my family (so much so that my younger brother accidentally dated a 3rd cousin without knowing it). The opportunity to be around so much family has its pros and cons, but above all it is a great character builder and definitely a childhood I wouldn't trade.

Good to hear you're making the most - here's to a New Year, new friend.

02 January, 2006 09:43  
smart ass remarks Blogger Anthony

By most relationships, I mean:

"I hate you!" -Boy

"I hate you, too!" -Girl

"Wanna sleep over?" -Boy

"Yeah." -Girl

02 January, 2006 09:45  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

LOL...you guys crack me up...will work on thats sports thingy chuck, but I don't know...it will have to be my own version...lol...HA HA Diayah...how do ya like it...(Spittin Coffee) too funny...yeah, you don't want to be around if I don't have coffee...lol..let me just say, IT AINT PRETTY...ant...that boy girl thing was jeremy and elizabeth to a T...too funny...yeah, and we joke about that alot w/ the dating thing, as the bro in law/cheater has his seed planted alllll over...never know, ya know??
hehehehhe..you guys rock...have a great year, day and so on...love ya all

:)Just me

02 January, 2006 13:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home