Monday, February 13, 2006

Howdy folks...lol...

So, its Monday yet again. I have to say that this year is already starting to move really quickly. I know I go on about that, but it just amazes me how fast time goes by. Ah well....nothing to do but just hold on and enjoy the ride...

I didn't do too much this weekend. I have really gotten my ass kicked by this damn flu, I know that much. I did a little shopping on Saturday. Which, as we all know, I hate to do. But I don't mind so much when I am buying stuff with money that is extra. I got my income tax money on Friday, so I went online and paid all my bills up until April. Thinking that will give me a little time to get on a budget now that he's getting paid every two weeks. And at least not being behind on the bills alone, helps with my peace of mind. But I spent more than I probably should have, but I said, Ya know what?? Tough shit. There were small stupid things we needed to have around the house, little odds and ends that I don't usually buy on a monthly basis, so I got that kinda stuff. And it totally adds up, thats for damn sure. LOL. But its okay...got the tags renewed on the vehicles, and got Stephs car fixed. Next step, the LICENSE. But, at least it runs and is in good safe driving condition again, for her when she does get it. She got to drive home from work last nite. Her dad picked her up. He told me he wasn't gonna let her drive. God, she has him wrapped... She comes in the door alll excited..."Daddy let me drive"...god, give me strength...but it is so sweet. Really. And I had to get Elizabeth all new clothes again. I wish I knew what she does with all the stuff I buy her. This is like the tenth pack of socks I've bought for her, and it is really gettin on my nerves. I told her when these ones are gone, she can go with out socks. Gross, I know, but really....enough is enough. I still gotta get shirts for Douglas and Stephanie...but I will do that another day. Plus I have Doug's birthday on the 24th of this month, so I have to do birthday shopping. It really is never ending. LOL
Then on Saturday, I also had the boys' soccer game. Tho, the Bear has quit. He just really wasn't a soccer type kid..but it is okay...he likes watchin Joshie play, and hangin out with us....but Josh's team lost by one point this time...it was 5-4..they are getting really good..they tied the last game, and won the three before that one. Its good that they are doing well...lol...next Saturday is the last game for the season. But its been fun.

Then Sunday...I didn't do anything...I slept in...all the kids were home this weekend too, as they've been sick, too. I didn't want them going to my mom in laws with the germies, cuz my grandma lives there too...she got the flu last September, and she almost didn't make it...She's almost 80, which I don't think is too old but to her ole body, I guess it is. And none of us are ready to let her go yet, so we try to keep the germs to a minimum...lol...She just says she's too mean to go anywhere yet...She's so not mean tho...She is a trip and a half, and loves spending time with the great grandkids....I love it...as do all the kids, too...Precious time...its a blessing and a curse all at the same time.

And that is all from this peanut gallery I call my life...its all good...theres nothing new to report in the news, other than what they all are calling the Blizzard of '06. Our local news even went so far as to say that MY area could have snow Tuesday morning...Course, I will want to see that...the last time I remember it snowing here was 89. But, its cool, anyways. Oh, in other news, Vice President Dick Chaney shot his huntin buddy...go figure...in sports news...IS there any sports going on right now??? Nope...not that I know of...oh, other than the Olympics, duh. LOL...Blonde moment...and I have no clue as to what is happening on that end, other than Michelle Kwan had to bow out, due to an injury.
Hows that for news???...LOL...have a great day everyone...I know I'm gonna try...and hope it snows tomorrow.....(Tho, god forbid, these idiots around here who think they can drive...watch out for pissy post if that DOES happen....)

Take care
:)Just me