Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'mmmmmmm baaaaaackkkkkkk.....lol

So..anyways...now that THAT is over...lol....seriously...that had to be the longest two weeks of my life...I hate not being able to go on the computer..it really sucked. I didn't mind the phone itself, cuz no one every calls me anyways, but no COMPUTER?? Good grief...

But its okay. I didn't suffer totally. I still had cable, and god forbid, MY COFFEE!! That will always be a given. Right now, its 8:30 pm, and I'm sittin at this puter, drinkin my DD cup, and trying to get caught up with all of your blogs. I don't like that some of you didn't update as often as you should've. LOL...even I found a way to check in...so what's up with that?? Yeah, I know....you guys have a life...

Well...I'm gonna to...besides what I do now..hehehehhe...I did go looking for a job, but they are few and far between....especially as I can only work certain hours, and I do alot of volunteering... I am at my son's school at least once a week, and so I decided to try to get a job within the school system...the hours are what I need, and yes I know its not alot of money, but for me...well, its like a gold mine, as I don't get paid for what I do now...so why not? I have to take a test and that will be the beginning of March, when they give it again. Then I will be a Paraprofessional. I could be a lunch lady, or a nurse in the clinic (now THAT'S scary...)or a teachers aide. I am going to try for my daughters elementary school, and then when she is done, which will be next year, move over to my nephews school. His school is the only one in my county that takes severely handicapped children, so I would love to work in his class. Then, maybe by that time, I can go back to school part time, and be a real teacher. I hope I'm not too old to start school...but then again..so what if I am?

So that's my plan. Lets just see how that pans out, tho...lol

What did I do with my time away from the puter? Not really much of anything...I had two field trips with my youngest's class....Libby, that is...They had the Brooksville Raid, which is a civil war reenactment that is done every year, very very cool, let me just say. Then her class again went to Brooksville to the Heritage Museum, just an old house with old stuff, but again, very interesting. I had a good time, and the kids were great. They behaved very well, and didn't break anything. So I was proud to be with them.
Then, I read two books. They were good. Um, they are part of a Trilogy...which pisses me off, because again, I'm reading books that I have to wait for the next book to be written before I can read it. They were Inkheart and Inkspell. The gist of the books is that a father and daughter can read things out of a book, or read themselves into a book...It was really cool, and made me want to ask anyone out there...if you could read yourself into ANY book, what would it be??
For me, I still haven't decided. I would definately go back in time, to like the days of Dragons, and Knights...that kinda stuff really fascinates me. My son thought I would go to Harry Potter world, but nope. I would definately go back in time. Any thoughts?????

So, thats my life...in a nut shell...and Sean...I HOPE YOUR OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!!!!

Don't forget, think about that book thingy...and let me know...WHERE WOULD YOU GO??

Talk to ya soon, and thanks for all the support from you guys....It made me feel really great...I love ya!!!!

:)Just me
smart ass remarks

4 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Anonymous Anonymous

hey mum....ahhh come on..u had more fun then that...u forgot to mention i got a job ^_^

28 January, 2006 23:04  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

yes steph..that was exciting news..but for your blog, not mine...I mean, I have to drive you and pick you up, so that I have to say is not very exciting...lol..but your right, I shouldve added that...
And sean, you SHOULD start writing again...you know yourself, that it always helps when things are going wrong to write that stuff all down..and not a single one of us judges you or disses you, no matter what you do...we just are here for you...being your friend and loving you....and to not write anymore, makes me feel, to be honest, like you are shutting me out...but I do understand, too, why you don't...but the only problem is...YOU MISS US!!!!! hehehehe...I guess its hard, either way..but you'll do whatever it is you need to do, and we will still be here, missing you...as for subbing, I can do that as a Para...and I can also be an aide, which is what I want to do...until I can be the real thing...As for paying for school, the one good thing about being poor is that I qualify for the Pell grant...I went back once before, and had daycare problems with my little one at the time, so I know I can do it..just gotta be able to take care of my own kids without having to rely on others...and I will dammit...lol...oh and sean I was listening to a country song...which I'm sure you know of..Bring On The Rain...its my new theme song....gotta run...love ya

:)Just me

29 January, 2006 09:35  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

YAY RED SOX!!!!

LOL...I love them, too..if I've never said that before...of course I also know that I don't do ANYthing that EVER pisses you off, so I'm safe...can't say the same for Bri, seeing as she can kick your ass and all...lol...as for the poor people getting everything, I beg to differ...I may qualify for things, but most I chose not to take, cuz I'm not that poor, and other people deserve it more than I, but I will take advantage of anything if it comes to my education, that's for damn sure...lol...anyways...talk to ya later

:) Just me

29 January, 2006 19:31  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

heheheh...wow....yeah...I guess I kinda sounded a little bit sensitive, yes?...sorry about that,..I DID get that that was a joke, must have been in "bitch mode" (as my hubby calls it) when I wrote that...sorry mr sean...i truly didn't mean to come off sounding like that...and hey...what is up w/ everyone???? where'd they all go??????

:)Just me

01 February, 2006 09:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home