Friday, February 24, 2006




Happy Birthday
DOUGLAS


Douglas Madsen 14 years old
Born February 24, 1992 at 1:12 a.m after 20 hours of wonderful labor, my son...my ONLY son, came into this world weighing 7 lbs 11 ozs.

I love you, Doug...and I am SOOO proud of you. You make me smile, and you always can make me laugh. Have a wonderful day, my son....and know that I love you more than I could ever say

Love you,
Your mom
smart ass remarks

3 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

aww....Happy birthday Doug!! Give him a hug for me!!

24 February, 2006 08:53  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

thanks for the comment.
and yes, we chatted last night. you were right- he's a great guy. talk to you later!
~J~

24 February, 2006 09:59  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

ya know...i love it when I am right...heheheheh...too cool...

Happy BIRTHDAY DOUGIE....( that was from the triplets...lol...thats what they call him)

:)Just me

24 February, 2006 10:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home