Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I love to ride....


I just figured that I would write about MY motorcycle...I can drive it, but its actually my husband's bike. I love to go for rides in the country. It's such a peaceful thing to do...the wind blowing thru your hair...the fresh air...your arms wrapped around the one you love...there is just nothing like it, at all...

I know there are alot of people who think riding a motorcycle is scary or dangerous. Well...I guess it can be...but it also means freedom to me..When I get on the back of the bike and we take off, I feel absolutely giddy. My favorite time to ride is in the fall, when its not too cool, but its not hot blowing in your face. And riding at sunset is absolutely the best.
My daughter loves riding on it, also. I don't think my son is too keen on it, yet, but he will be...lol...and Libby likes it too, but I'm not too comfortable with her on the back of a bike at this point..lol...she's still in the fidgety stage..lol..
We are a biker kinda family, I guess...He has the leather chaps, and leather coat, with a big eagle patch on the back...his leather gloves...and man...he's hot on that thing...lol....
Anyways...I just had some time to think about it, and decided to share that with anyone who's interested...lol...I will post again another time...take care

Love ya
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

3 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Maria

Hey, sorry haven't read your blog for a while..
I'm terrified of being on the back of a motorbike.. such a wimp hehe
But I can see the attraction and how much fun it must be.. take care

15 February, 2006 21:32  
smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

It is dangerous. But life is a series of calculated risks and for me motorcycling is a risk I'm willing to take. It breathes life into my soul. Which is a h#@!! of alot cheaper than therapy/counselling!

16 February, 2006 11:28  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

I always thought I would like to ride but being a control freak I cant relinquish control to someone else while I hang on.

I went on a moped once with a friend driving. I was simply terrified. I know a lot of bikers, mostly cops, it would require a lot of trust for me to get on the back of a bike. If I lived in the country I would see the attraction but being city bound and having seen dozen of traffic accident photos as an explorer I think I will stick to my tin boxes.

16 February, 2006 23:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home