Monday, February 27, 2006

Hey there

Just a real quick post...not much too write about today. Had a great weekend, a little bit of drama Friday night w/ Steph, a school competion and a missing bus...but it all worked out...gave the dad a heartattach, but he seems to be okay now...lol...he went to the school this morning to take the rest of his aggrevation out on the principal, and seems to be satisfied that the situation will be resolved somewhat to his satisfaction...but more later when I have more time...
Just wanted to say hello to my blogger buddies....and give a real loud shout out to Neurotic in Ashburn...thanks Jess....she rescued me from an internet stalker that I somehow found myself involved with on Saturday...kinda shitty, and pretty stupid on my part..but she helped me out, and was there when I needed someone more smarter than I....lol..god, I can be such an idiot...but again...more when I have more time...so...THANKS JESS!!! wouldn't have made it thru that without ya!!!!

Doug's birthday was pretty good, but again, due to the drama, ended up being just me and him doing cake....but it was all good...and he is happy that he has made it another year...heheh...and other than that, everything is good...went to MOSI on Sunday (Museum of Science and Industry) in Tampa...saw the Body's Exhibit....very fascinating...glad I went...

And thats all the news from my end...condensed version...but thats the jist of it...lol...hope to have a nice peaceful week, and will write later...

Take care
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

4 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

Haha....not a problem! I figured I owed you one anyways!

27 February, 2006 13:04  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

ahhhh....well...cool...lol...at least I know that I can count on you in a pinch...you'da helped me even if you didn't think ya owed me one...lol...

:)Just me

27 February, 2006 15:51  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

Yeah, I would've. I'm great like that! :-)

27 February, 2006 16:01  
smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

Stalker?! Glad you got out of that. There are so many wierdo's out there...and there are so many good people that do bad things...sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

01 March, 2006 12:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home