Friday, March 03, 2006

Hello again





So....thats my boys...the first pic was when they came home from the NICU..and where all home together...Jeremy then Joshua then Jacob...second pic was two weeks ago, and its Josh in red...Jacob in gray and my Bear in white...God...they are just sooo precious...lol..but then again, Im alittle biased...hehehehe

So...I went to the mall again yesterday. With my sister in law, Shellie (the boy's mom)...she always makes me go with her...lol...BUT...earth shattering tho it is, I actually had fun. There wasn't any crowds... We walked and shopped for about two maybe three hours...It was really nice... I found some really good deals, which again, is something that doesn't normally happen for me. Got some work jeans for the hubby..jean shorts for my son... Earrings for the girls... Didn't get myself anything...again..but I love shopping for them... And yes... I did say I love shopping...heheheheh...my kids thought the world was coming to an end, they know I've never been much of a shopper, and we alllll know how I bitched about it at Christmas... But, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later...lol... But its all good... Im even planning on going back in a couple weeks to shop some more. My hubby was like...OMG!!! LOL...ah well...he's gonna have to learn to deal with it too.

Tomorrow I get to go to Tampa to take my test for the school. Looking forward to trying to get my life on track. I did actually get a part time job working in a small breakfast restaurant by me...Doing dishes for their weekend rush. Not all that exciting, but its money that I can use, and makes me feel like I'm getting back into getting some kind of life for myself other than this stupid computer. But, unlike SOME people...(LOL...No names to protect the innocent PITA) I won't stop blogging. I gotta have some kind of outlet. Girls gotta vent somewhere, right?.. Well this is my somewhere.

And other than that, all is well.... I'm gonna cut this short, cuz I gotta clean house today... Wish me luck on my test and I will check in sometime Monday or so. Love ya all...

:)Just me
smart ass remarks

5 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

awww...such cute kids!

Good luck on your test

03 March, 2006 11:24  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TEST!!!!!

04 March, 2006 00:48  
smart ass remarks Blogger Maria

Hope the test went well, Nice picture of your boys you must be really proud..

05 March, 2006 15:28  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

Hey, K.
Good luck on your test! You rock!! GREAT PIC.. I got a great one of my lil girl.. but I am too stupid to figure out how to put it on!!!
D

05 March, 2006 23:44  
smart ass remarks Blogger Networkchic

Oh those boys...so precious.

Good luck on your test...

08 March, 2006 14:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home