Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hi there

Yeah...so, I have been a slacker. I know this. What can I say? The kids have all had their various sicknesses, so, that means I have been sick, too. I haven't had the energy to move from sitting on the couch, to sitting at the computer. It happens. What ya gonna do?
So...I have been tagged...again..by Ashburnite. But I see that it has been awhile since that post, so, I am sure she will forgive me if I skip it. Statute of Limitations, and all that...lol..Anyways...there isn't 6 interesting things about me that I can think of anyways...so, I will spare anyone who happens to read this...which, by now...is just you, ash....lol...
I totally missed blogging on my nephews birthday. They turned 7 on April 14. They had their party before hand, like the 9th. It was alot of fun, and they got way too much stuff..which I think I've said, I don't know anymore...lol..but needless to say...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BOYS!!! Jeremy Joshua Jacob...seven years old...geez...I can't even take it...lol
Easter was alot of fun, too...we all went to the triplets house...all the kids came...well...most of them, anyways...I think Chris Cory Casey And Jake stayed with their moms...all the rest came with their dad. We did a huge egg hunt. When we hide the eggs...we do the plastic ones. They all have change in them, with big prize eggs holding a dollar bill. We hid a total of 225 eggs. Took about 20-30 minutes to hide them all..between Shellies house, and her two neighbors yards on either side. The kids found them all within 5 minutes. LOL...too funny. But each kid made about 9 to 11 dollars...so, they were happy. Of course.
Other than that, like I said, I have been sick. My husband decided NOT to take that job down south. Which, I guess is fine with me. I really wanted him to take it for the benefits, but until I get a job, we need the money he makes at his present job. Oh...and I did end up getting my test results..and I fricken PASSED!! LOL...I was totally floored. The highest score is 480. I got a 476. To work in my county, you have to have at least a 464. My poor sis in law...she got a 461. For the second time. I told her when she takes it again, if she's not gonna get at least a 464, to at least do worse than a 461 again....geez...I felt bad....but not THAT bad...She took it well tho...only called me a bitch maybe 5 times...LMAO...she's too funny.
And, I guess thats about all from my end...again ASH...sorry about that tag thing. I will do better in the future...
Take care
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

2 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

20 April, 2006 10:41  
smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

Key Kirsten, things were getting busy at work so instead of having stale content I decided to take it down for a while. I still stop by and read your blog and a few others. Wish I had more time. Blogging is a such a great creative outlet. I guess since my site generated a certain amount of traffic Google decided to put an add there after I dropped it. Pretty smart on their part.

I didn't have an e-mail address for you so I posted here.

Hope things are going well with you,

Chuck

20 April, 2006 10:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home