Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy Birthday BABE!!!



It's the BIG 4-0 for my honey today. Which is so funny, because for the last twenty years, he has said he would NOT live to see his 40th birthday. I said to him this morning, what are you gonna do when you wake up tomorrow?? He just laughed. He said if he thought he would live this long, he would've taken better care of his body. Go fricken figure.
So, I was a good girl. I didn't plan him any kind of party. He is definatly not that kind of guy. I am going to take him out to dinner. For seafood, his favorite.
My son got home from Disney last nite, so I can take the girls over to their grandma's house, so the "man" can have a nice, quiet, peaceful evening.
And that's about all. Just wanted to wish the hubby a Happy 4-0 on the net. LOL..so the whole wide web knows he's that much older. LOL....

Take care

:)Just me
smart ass remarks

2 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

aww...happy birthday, hubby!!

15 March, 2006 13:14  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

My hubby just turned 41 on Monday..he is not the party type either.. his folks came over last weekend.. and this weekend I was going to try to get some friends over for dinner..but its also nice no plans no obligations!! Nice shout out! lol..

16 March, 2006 21:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home