Sunday, March 12, 2006

I need to be sane...When will that happen??

LOL...Like I was ever sane to begin with, right?...anyways...It has been awhile since I have updated, along with alot of other people. Two of my blogger buddies that stopped bloggin have even deleted their whole blog. Ah well... I guess I can understand better, now. But thats okay. I am updating now. HAHAHAH..
Yeah...so, Im losing it. Can ya tell?...Nothing over exciting going on...just the typical bullshit. Spring break has started for my kids. One of them a little earlier than she planned. My darling lovely 16 year old, Stephanie, decided to try smoking. Which, I know, is typical. But she decided to do it in the girls bathroom at school. Needless to say, she was busted. Three days OSS, or 1 day OSS with a substance abuse class. She's taking the class. Ahhhh well...what ya gonna do? I smoke, her dad smokes...its just of all my kids, I never would've thought it to be her to even try it...She is the kid that bitches constantly about smoking, and when we went to the Body Exhibit at MOSI, every dead person there had smokers lung. She went on and on about how that was gonna be me and her dad...Geez...little hypocrite...She says it was the first and last time for her...I can only hope so. I know if I could go back, I never would've started. She sees how addicting this shit is, so, hopefully, she won't do it. That, and the killer migraine it gave her, hopefully will be enough.
My son left today for his birthday trip to Disney. He will be back sometime Tuesday nite. Then its my hubby's 40th birthday on Wednesday. He doesn't want to do anything for his birthday, other than sleep thru it. I told him he can't sleep thru it, cuz he has to go to work...geez...lol...But, I am gonna take him out to dinner, at least. I know better than to plan him any kind of party...That just wouldn't go over very well at all..hehehhehe...men...big babies, when it comes to aging. Like it ever bothered me...lmao...(well, maybe just a little)
And that pretty much sums up whats going on around here. Libby is home, of course, driving me nuts, as usual. Stephanie is just waking up...early for her, its almost ten in the morning. Should ask her if she needs a smoke to get her goin for the day...Cuz she just loves it when I pick on her about it...especially first thing in the morning. But anyways...like I said...thats all from this nut house. Its a beautiful day out...the sun is shining, its 74 degrees. My life is okay, the world in general is as usual, crappy...and thats all...gonna go finish my morning cup of coffee, and maybe do some laundry...Have a wonderful week

:)Just me
smart ass remarks

2 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Maria

hehe.. That tickled me "gonna ask her if she needs a smoke"
I smoke too and my daughter is always moaning at me, but I hope she never trys it cos she has asthma. Wow they have substance abuse class at her school, good idea, they need to introduce that kind of thing here..x

12 March, 2006 21:43  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

I love that you asked her if she needs a smoke. I really hope she doesn't start- there isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish that I had never started.

13 March, 2006 12:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home