Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!




All went well for the hubby's birthday. He stuffed himself with fried seafood..ewww..gross. I, on the other hand, had a nice New York Strip. No food from the sea for me. Yuck. And he DID actually wake up the next morning. Still 40, and still alive. Go figure. LOL...
Anyways..Doug had a great time at Disney World. He got to see and do just about everything possible there. I don't know if this is going to be a yearly thing, but I have a feeling it will be. My mom in law enjoys taking them, and they enjoy going, and it makes it so much more inexpensive when you only take one child at a time. And I also think it makes it that much more enjoyable for the kids.
Anyways, that's about all from my end. The blogger world has pretty much taken a big old dump. Only a few people are updating. Does this mean that they have a life?? Wonder what thats like...lol...
Take care...stay safe...

:)Just me
smart ass remarks

6 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

Don't worry...I'll keep updating- I have NO life!! :-)

White Dade updates almost every day, so if all else fails, his stuff is good, so it'll give you something to read.

17 March, 2006 11:04  
smart ass remarks Blogger Maria

Happy St paddys..
Glad you had a nice time for your hubbys birthday..
I can't be bothered writing blog at the moment cos I feel like am moaning all the time..lol
So when something really exciting happens I guess I will write again. take care..x

17 March, 2006 17:10  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

too funny ash...lol..neither one of us has a life...tho, I think its sadder for you, cuz you are single...girl...you DO need a life...lol..but I would miss ya if you did...White Dade, yeah, but god, he writes soooo much, I don't think I could ever catch up...lol..and maria..thats the whole point of the blog...to bitch moan and whine...lol...have you even read mine????lol...take care, and don't let it bother ya...ya know I love ya, even if you just moan all the time...lol..better than listening to myself..hehehhe
take care..
:)Just me

17 March, 2006 19:24  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

OK OK I am here.. work sucks and takes all my time... I HAVE A SO CALLED LIFE.. when I am there.. that is.. ASH where have you been.. Missed ya on my site.. hey is Mike still MIA as well?

20 March, 2006 21:02  
smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

HEHEHE I am making up for lost time.. ok K.. I say we have a lil comment marathon..

20 March, 2006 21:03  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

mike is gone...chuck is on vacation, ummmm...ash, Im not sure what is up with her...ummmm...a bunch of people are gone...just gone...lol...I swear...we come around, and everyone just goes to hell...lol...so bring on the marathon, girl...lol

20 March, 2006 21:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home