Tuesday, March 21, 2006

All for Diayah








My blogger buddy from My So Called Life...her name is Diayah. She is apparently as computer literate as I am, tho I do have one up on her. I can post pictures. LOL..I love ya D...but I told her I would post HER kids for her so here ya go. The little girl is McKenna and her son is Chandler...beautiful beautiful children she has, no? Anyways...all is fine here and I will update soon, but I wanted to get her pics up first. Take care and talk to ya soon

:)Just me
smart ass remarks

6 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Maria

awww lovely kids..
The review day went well but her effort has gone down a little.
Nope I still haven't gone couldn't at the weekend cos my daughter was ill, he hasn't rang since, think he got fedup of my excuses..oh well
He will probably ring again though soon and I will go for that drink..
Take care..x

21 March, 2006 12:00  
smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

You're not as tech-impared as you think. Good job.

21 March, 2006 17:46  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

hey maria...glad to see your still at the blogging thing...i'd miss ya if you left...and don't wait for him to ring you...you ring him up...lol...thanks chuck...im trying, I really am...at least, I'm not screwing up yet...until, I will just keep at it...tired...thanks for stopping by...

23 March, 2006 15:51  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

Hey!! You're on blogmad too!! yeah! I am definitely voting for you!

23 March, 2006 21:28  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

hey ash...ya...you didn't answer me,lol..so I went and figured it out myself...lol...too funny..i vote for you everytime I go to your site...its gotta count for something, right?? talk to ya later
:)Just me

24 March, 2006 07:59  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

I hope it counts for something...although, my points seem to disappear every night, so I haven't yet figured out the point system. I think I've voted for you at least a dozen times, so hopefully, the votes do something for us.

24 March, 2006 08:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home