Sunday, March 26, 2006

I was tagged...again...

Meme for filler
Tagged by Ashburnite..Thanks ash..good thing I love ya!!!


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 24 and find line 5:

"Harry had received two letters from Sirius since he had been...." of course, its Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire..lmao

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?

air...lol

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Im watching Good Deal w/David Leiberman on FoodTV

4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

the tv

5. When did you last step outside?

about an hour ago, to go get my morning cup'a Java!!!

6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

The newspaper

7. What are you wearing?

Daytona 500 t-shirt,and sweats, and of course, my sneakers and socks...lol

8. Did you dream last night?

I never do...or at least, I never remember them..
9. When did you last laugh?

This morning, watching my dogs playing in the yard

10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

dust...lol...no..a wolf lighted thingy, a deer head...pics of the kids...

11. Seen anything weird lately?

Just Ash's Blog!!!!...lmao

12. What do you think of this quiz?

No big deal...not like I have a life or anything...

13. What is the last film you saw?

Wedding Crashers...does that count as a "film"? well...it was hilarious....

14. If you turned a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
God...I don't know...probably anything I could...and everything...lol


15. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I wear glasses...have since I was 12

16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?

I really don't know...thats too deep this early in the morning...sorry...lol

17. Do you like to Dance?

yes.

18. George Bush.

is an illiterate idiot

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Not too difficult for me...the Smoker...aka Stephanie...

20. Imagine your boyfriend is making sweet love to his Xbox 360, what would you do?

Well..its not something I would discuss with my husband, that's for sure

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Two places actually...would love to live in England, and Ireland...

22. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

"It's not your time...go back, have some fun!!!!"

23. 4 people who must also do this meme in their blog.
Well...sorry guys..but I have to...lol...its the whole point of these things..I pick Diayah...Red...Maria and Chuck...tho, red..and Diayah..they are not around lately...so I should add two more, just in case, and that will be Anthony and Bri..tho she's not around either..lol...well...why don't you all just do it...thanks Ash..at least it gave me something to do...

Take care
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

2 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Diayah

Thanks for posting the picks.. I am not computer illerate just blog illerate!!
I will do the survey and update soon.. just got back from the land of mouse! So I am very wiped out.
Catcha ya later
D

27 March, 2006 09:34  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

haha...seems I've offended another blogger...all I said was that one of her comments on another blog was really long (it was a damn book)...now she's declared war and my varb rate went way down!! some people just take themselves too seriously. I didn't even critisize what she wrote...just made a comment about the length....thought you'd get a kick out of that.

27 March, 2006 11:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home