Thursday, May 25, 2006

Little man is sick...


So...Its been a few days since I updated...and actually, I haven't even checked blogs for the last two days...ahhh well..Im sure no one has even noticed..lol..but I have been busy. My little nephew Jacob got sick again, on Monday...With him, the flu is a major deal...with his little lungs already messed up, he tends to quit breathing when he's full of junk in the chest. So, needless to say, he was in the Children's Hospital. But, they caught it pretty quick this time, so he was home again that night...But I spent the day with him yesterday so his mom could do last minute school stuff for his brothers...He is defiantely feeling better, but it takes a couple weeks for him to get back to his usual perky self...So, if you don't hear from me for awhile...that's why...
Anyways...take care and I will check in soon.
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

3 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

I was wondering what was going on with you. I hope Jacob is doing better...that pic breaks my heart.

25 May, 2006 10:42  
smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

i hope the little man is back in action very soon and stronger than ever.

25 May, 2006 11:19  
smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

I hope he's back up and around soon! My prayers are with y'all.

28 May, 2006 13:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home