Monday, May 01, 2006

Same shit...different day....

Well...here it is...a whole nother month starting...my God, time is going by way too fricken fast...This morning I spent my time reading my blog from when I first started it...And honestly..it made me feel really sad....When I think about it, no one is here any more...Save for red and ash....How I miss everyone soooo much...it just really sucks...We really used to have alot of fun...and its sad to know it came to an end too quickly.
But as a wise blogger buddy once said...Be happy with what you had...too bad he also said he would always be here, even if it was to only comment...ahhh well...and so it goes...
Today is May Day...which means, what?...hell if I know...i know that a bunch of illegal alliens are planning some kind of walk out..whatever...I know that anna nicole smith gets to go after her dead husbands fortune...does any of that effect me??? Im thinkin not....but whatever keeps people happy, go for it...
The weekend was definately uneventful...I haven't been on the computer much anymore...I just check blogs and get the hell off...Its easier checking blogs these days, as no one seems to do it anymore, other than ash...red pops in every once in awhile too...D is still sick, Im sure....I hope to god she starts feeling better soon...and I hope that her life is going better than it was when I last talked to her...I did get my test results back a few weeks ago..and god forbid, I passed..so I have been busy applying with the school board, and figureing out which schools to apply at...all thought at this point of the year, its kinda stupid, as school is over in like 2 weeks...well...the last day is the 24th...but the last three days are half days...which is bullshit, really...lol...my son's last day will be the 18th...as he is graduating from middle school, and his principal already told my they don't have to come the last week if they pass their exams...which he will..im confident of that...now all he has to do is stay the hell out of trouble...which for him,well...lets just say that won't be easy...
Our air conditioner took a shit yesterday...which is typical...its just now starting to get hot during the day...so, it kinda goes without saying that of course it was going to happen now...tho, I know it could be worse..it coulda went in July or August...whatever...
Steph..aka the smoker...is finally ungrounded...she's back to driving to and from school...I hate when her dad takes the car away...I personally think thats ridiculous...I think there are other ways to punish her other than that...cuz truly, the only person who gets inconvenienced is me...which, I guess really doesn't matter to anyone...again...whatever
I have watched a few good movies over the last few weekends...Harold and Kumar's Search for White Castle...god, that was tooo fricken funny...as a former stoner, I could soooo relate to that movie...I haven't laughed that much over a movie in a long time...Umm...lets see...Raise your Voice..w/ Hillary Duff...that was actually pretty good...cheesy, of course...still made me cry, tho...Jarhead...really truly, I did enjoy that movie, contrary to what fellow friends have said...who didn't like it...I did...um...Yours, Mine and Ours...eh...was okay...Pride and Prejudice, well...I think the A&E version was much better, but all in all it was good...Red Eye, I liked it alot...oh..and Man of the House...again, it was pretty cheesy, but I did enjoy it...I watched Fever Pitch again...cuz I really thought it was a good movie, and I did end up watching Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire again...I have to say, I enjoyed that one more at home than I did at the theater...I don't know how I missed alot of it, I never went to the bathroom or anything, but it happened...so, I take back the old post of saying I hated it...I still think it could've been better, but it wasn't as bad as I thought...I also saw Narnia, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe...which was soooo sooo good...That was one of my favorite books when I was little, and the movie, well....it so went with the book...I was very happy and I loved the Beavers...they were hysterical..
I also have been doing some reading...the Bartimeaus Trilogy...which is about magic, and stuff like that...good books...Im on the third and last book...tho I had to steal it from stephanie, so I could read it first...hehehhe...I also have been into these really crazy books Confessions of Georgia Nicolson..I just got the 7th book in the series...with more to come...its actually a teen book...written in a diary format...and the girl is 15 and a half...She's British...and holy shit, its some funny stuff...she calls the USA Hamburger-A-Go-Go Land...heheheh...anyways..its just silly...and she calls her boobs nunga nungas.....Needless to say, its very juvenille, but thouroughly enjoyable stuff...can't wait for the next one...nunga nungas...snort snort...lol
And thats about all from my end...we are all still hangin in there....still waiting to hear from some old blogger buddies...but, i know...don't hold my breath...lol...take care and have a great week.
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

7 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

hey...you are still alive! I was beginning to think you were going to follow suit with Sean and Mike.

I loved Pride & Predjudice- every version of it. But the BBC version (with Colin Firth) is definitely still the best. Although, I have to admit, I really do like the newest version of Darcy.

Anyways, hang in there!

02 May, 2006 12:21  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

yeah...the BBC and the A&E version are one in the same...colin firth...gotta love him...and i agree...the new darcy, definately hot...lol...anyways..glad to hear from ya...i will talk to ya later
:)Just me

02 May, 2006 13:06  
smart ass remarks Anonymous Anonymous

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I feel like an ass. I haven't been around a lot lately. I guess the closer it gets to time for me to deploy to Kuwait, the more I want to do before I go...that makes me busy as hell. Anyway, I was just thinkin, have you heard anything about the last Harry Potter book? I want to know when it is going to come out.

BRI
Things are going ok on this side of FL...only about 5 weeks left of my civilian job, then, back to the grinding stone of the Navy for 13 months...yee haaw!

02 May, 2006 14:38  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

hey bri....i must have missed something somewhere, cuz I sure as hell didn't know you were going to Kuwait again...god girl...wtf??? now I REALLY am gonna worry about you...as for the Harry Potter book, i will let you know, cuz I haven't heard anything..I thought you were in California...god, I am bad....take care, and let me know when your leaving..i don't have you on my pager...so add me to yours...its just_cuz68
k?
:)Just me

02 May, 2006 16:07  
smart ass remarks Anonymous Anonymous

wow, I really do need to update. I feel like doing it right now, but I just got home from work and it's 6 a.m. I am SOOOOOO ready for work to slow down! These 15-16 hr days are strating to get old! I will try to do it sometime this week....if I can remember my password and stuff ;)

BRI

03 May, 2006 06:59  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

hey bri...I found out that the book is "supposed" to be out next summer, to coincide with the next movie, Order of the Phoenix...so lets hope so...talk to ya later
:)Just me

03 May, 2006 10:27  
smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

checking in.

04 May, 2006 20:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home