Saturday, June 17, 2006

Tribute for 9/11


I found this site on Carina's blog, Doggie Musing and Animalosities...
http://www.blogmuse.com.when I was surfing blogmad...She has a really cool blog, but her newest post directed me to www.dcroe.com/2996.com
I went ahead and signed up, cuz I just thought it was a really nice thing...anyways..I just wanted to pass it along in case anyone is interested...Have a great weekend. Sorry, I don't know how to add the link to my site, so it's just the url's...lol...take care
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

1 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Mark Base

Even though I'm a British-Canadian now living in Sweden, I signed up for that as well.

It touched the world.

I felt it was a wonderful idea for bloggers to pay a tribute..

17 June, 2006 18:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home