Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Done for awhile...

I am not going to be updating this blog for awhile...after I changed the lay out and all that (well, the smoker did...lol) I started another blog, one that focuses more on me and what I'm going thru with this damn diet...I hope that you all will stop by as much at my other blog..its easy...its on the side called My Diet...which I will update daily...any words of encouragement are welcome, Im not proud...lol...I will still come here, and update on other things....just not as much...so please...stop by my other site and help me out...
Today for an update I have to go clean my sis in laws house...they went on vacation, the one we all were supposed to go on back in December...so, I'm gonna clean before they get back home friday....my bear lost his first tooth last thursday, too, he's soo cute..he got 5 damn bucks from that tooth fairy...geez...and I thought she gave my kids alot with the dollar...what was I thinkin?...
This quitting coffee thing is pretty hard...its 8 am and Im drinkin diet coke...ahhh..well...the shit I go thru to try to get healthy...but it really is hard...anyways...this isn't the place for that rant...
And I guess that is all from my end...again...stop by my other site...say hello or whatever...have a great week, its almost over, and the weekend will be here..yeah!

Take care
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

2 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

What's the address to your new and improved blog?

23 June, 2006 09:50  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

lol..i wouldn't say its new or improved...its just more about my day of dieting...with quite alot of bitchin...anyways..its on the side of my blog...MY DIET..or
www.godimfat.blogspot.com
Oh...and welcome back...you've been missed...

23 June, 2006 10:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home