Friday, June 23, 2006

Just a quick update


So I found this surfing Blogmad, and figured I would just put it on mine...gave me something to do...feel free to do it, also..have a great weekend..
:)Just me

Some questions (and my answers)shamelessly stolen from Life at the edge

1 What species is the nearest tree to your front door? Scrub Pine
2 Is it native to your area? Yes
3 How far away is your nearest mobile telephone pole? 5 feet
4 What time did the sun rise this morning? 7 am.ish
5 How many days till the moon is next full? 17 days
6 Name five resident birds in your area. Robin, sparrow, seagull, blue jay, buzzard
7 When was your home built, who built it and where did the material come from? It was manufactured in 1983, and I think it was made out of styrafoam, cardboard and plexiglass...it really is a piece of shit...lol
8 How many generations back in your family can you name an ancestor? And where did they live? My mom has done all our genealogy, and I think she went back at least 6 generations...we come from Denmark, Ireland and Sweden
9 Name five edible plants in your region. Strawberries,Blueberries, Blackberries, Oranges, and Grapefruit
10 Where is the nearest bus stop to your house?2 Miles away.
11 From what direction do winter storms generally approach in your area? The Arctic, I think..I know they always say and arctic blast...not that it gets too cold, mind you
12 Where is your nearest farmers’ market and when is it held? Brooksville (20miles),every weekend at the flea markets..
13 If the sea level rises 1 metre over the next 50 years, how much of your home will be submerged? i really don't know...
14 When you flush the loo, where does the effluent end up? Septic Tank, then local disposal firm.
15 How many constellations can you see from your bedroom window? When did you last look? Too many to count and I don't know...guess I should do that....