Friday, July 14, 2006

Again...whatever...

SO, yeah...I'm updating this blog, instead of my other one...I figure, what the hell...it's all the same, and seeing as this is my main blog, I thought, why not?? Whoever isn't reading this blog isn't reading the other one either, so fuck it..lol...
I was reading Ash's blog Neurotic In Ashburn and now she has totally gotten me obsessed with my stupid stat counter...I didn't realize the stuff you could find out from that...where people blog from..like work, RED...lol...you shouldn't be doing that...then again, so do you, ASH!!! LOL...But, because I'm so computer illiterate, I have no idea what some of that shit means...Like, I know what ISP's are....but I don't know how you do the key word thingy...I never did any key words, and I wouldn't even know what or how to go about doing that...I don't know alot about alot...LOL...anyways...I guess that's gonna be my new thing to do daily...check my stats...LOL...GOD, I can't wait til school starts again for thes kids, cuz I have got to get a life..
I put in my resume at all the schools here...Thankfully, they have all called...only to tell me that because of our wonderful GOVERNOR BUSH, they will no longer be hiring Paraprofessionals...unless something changes...they will keep my resume on file, yada yada yada....God...whatever....Im thinking about just saying SCREW IT and get a job at my daughter's McDonalds...I mean, Im not proud, nor would I be ashamed to work at a McDonalds, but for God's sake, Im trying to diet...lol...and not for nothing, I've seen these people she works with...all good for her, she tends to like the punks...me?? not so much...and they all seem like punks to me...am I just getting old, or what??
I don't know...I DO know that I am PMS'ing...and that sucks...I'm bloated, I feel like I'm gonna cry...and my rings are hurting my fingers....UGH!!!!! I need some percocet and some Xanex....or however you spell it...whatever, I need some now...
Other than that, life is just peachy...Im hungry...My legs hurt from walking...um...I already talked about the whole PMS thing...what else can I bitch about, you ask??? Well, let me just tell ya...I can do me some bitchin...hahahaha...just ask my hubby...Im tired of no one reading my blogs...Im tired of going to peoples blogs who never update...No, Red, I don't mean you, cuz you at least check in with me...LOL....Im tired of wondering what the hell happened to SEAN, DIAYAH, MIKE AND CHUCK.....why do they just go away??? Like Mike, he was finally back...then he deletes his blog???? The same with Chuck?? How do you spend all that time, blogging blogging blogging...to just hit that delete button...and Sean, too...just gone...Whatever...
The only thing I can say is Ash...and even you too, RED....if you two ever just hit that delete button, I will hunt you down...lol...You scared yet?? Probably not, cuz your probably not even reading this thing...LMAO...god, I am such a lunatic, ya know? OH well....that's why ya love me...
Anyways... I think Im done for now...if you, anyone, happen to know how to tell me about this stat counter, let me know...At least how to do the key word thingy...I would appreciate it...and if your just passing thru, trolling....leave a comment, huh? I AM watching you, so I will know that you were here, and didn't even say hi or whats up or BLOG MAD HIT...or even fuck you, pyscho bitch...anything is better than nothing....
smart ass remarks

5 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Bri

BE PROUD OF ME KIRSTEN!! I POSTED THE OTHER DAY. No worries though, I won't delete mine...too many memories in there!

BRI

17 July, 2006 12:32  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

Don't worry, I'll never delete it.

18 July, 2006 10:38  
smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

i'm here! i was always looking at your diet blog (when i am able to be on-line). i will be back here too.

maybe take your rings off for a few days.

i don't delete - i have been blogging since 2004. that is a lot of shit to read and it is good for me to remember what the hell i was thinking back in time. too many drugs!

19 July, 2006 16:37  
smart ass remarks Blogger MsDemmie

I just love the stat thing - you can check back and go and return the visits !
Hope you are having a good day.

20 July, 2006 05:51  
smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

where the hell are you? we showed up, we read, we commented and we got nuttin in return!!!!

22 July, 2006 03:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home