Monday, July 24, 2006

WOW!!!!

First off....let me just apologize...I did NOT mean to just disappear...MGC...Once you really truly get to know me, you will realize that that is something I just won't ever do...The only time I would ever NOT update would mean that something has happened...If my nephew get sicks, I still update, just from my sister's house..This time, I just didn't have time to get to her house, and thank GOD, my nephew is fine...
The fact of the matter is, my house got hit by lightning last week and pretty much blew out all my electical thingy's in this god forsaken crap-hole..The t.v. and my computer where my biggest worries...After waiting for insurance and estimates and all that crap, we didn't even end up going thru the insurance company, because everything that got blown could be fixed with new power supplies, and with the deductible and all, it just wouldn't have been worth it...and thank God it was just that stuff, if it was any worse, I would've lost everything in my computer..but its all good, and now that its fixed, I can blog again...lol...Leave it to me to bitch moan and complain, and then get zapped....HAHAHA...That'll teach me....lmao...but it wasn't too bad, only MGC yelled at me....again...sorry about that....but if and when something like that happens again, just know that somethings up...and plus, my sis in law came and left a comment....Oh, and MGC, when I was bitchin, I was talking about the people that show up on my stat counter, that I know have been at my site, but didn't leave a comment...You would never get bitched at, because you are true blue, and I know that...so please...don't yell at me again..lol...
Wow...it just goes to show ya that lightning is some fucked up shit...lol..but of course, my house did NOT burn down, as we are all always hoping...lol...and no, no one was home when it DID happen, so if it had burned, we'd have all been fine....but that's not our luck...lol...you think I'm joking....I'm not...lol
Anyways...I picked up a cleaning job once a week...it's looking like that's my lot in life...to clean people's nasty toilets...ahh well...we all do what we gotta do, ya know? But it's money....and I will do it...Im gonna see if maybe I can pick up a few more houses that want a weekly clean...a little more cash could really come in handy...
The hubby and the smoker did a bike run yesterday...For the All Childrens Hospital..its called the Christmas in July Toy Run...they all bring toys and drop them off for the sick kids....its a really good cause, and alllllot of bikers do it...they went with my brother in law and a guy they work with...I woulda gone, but really, my ass has a hard time on the back of a bike anymore...lol...and its not that the seat is uncomfortable...cuz it really is...but for some reason, if I ride to long, everything down that end goes numb...lmao....and believe me, it's not a pleasant feelin...if ya know what I mean....I know, I know...tooo much information, right??...sorry...lol
And I guess that's about it for now...I gotta go check other people's blogs; I hate being out of the loop...Take care...and talk to ya soon..
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

6 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Master Mind

Hello...

I,m new in this blog world.. So many things that i don't know about this world.
So i hope i can get more connection with the people in this blog world..so i can get more review from you... :)
http://ex-articles.blogspot.com

Good Day

24 July, 2006 23:41  
smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

k - i'm sorry for yellin at ya! it was all in love!

damn your luck! you are destined to live in that damn trailer the rest of your life. no place is indestructable as your home.

my harley is in the garage - it was 110 degrees today. i like my bike but not enough to friggin melt!

25 July, 2006 01:22  
smart ass remarks Blogger MsDemmie

Glad it was nothing more than your power supply that got hit !

I got the bike thing out of my system in my teens - just as well cos I think riding one now would have the same affect as it does on you! I did ride a horse last year for the first time in 30 years - had a numb ass for days !

25 July, 2006 05:57  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

hey...apparently it was more than the power supply...im at the library right now checking this thing....anyways, the stupid computer keeps shutting itself off...im gonna throw it out the fricken window...lol...im gonna take it back apart when i get back home, and burn it...cuz lord knows my trailer is indestructable....hang in, I will be back, even if I have to go buy a new one...LOL...talk to ya soon
:)Just me

25 July, 2006 14:47  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

sorry your house got hit. But stay away from my man! :-)

mgc- are you cheating on me, hun?

25 July, 2006 15:11  
smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

damn, i love being fought over. my ego has just increased 4x!

25 July, 2006 23:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home