Thursday, July 27, 2006

WTF????

Okay...just a real quick one here, just to keep ya up to date....My computer is toast...just toasted....I thought I could figure it out, or the hubby could...whatever...we took it apart....He's like.."What does that do, I wonder??"..so what does he do??? pulls a part right the hell out of the stupid thing...which might not be that much of a big deal..but, go figure...he broke it worse than if we had left the damn thing alone...yeah...what the fuck...he's just one of those guys that just have to pull things apart to "see what it does"...again...wouldn't be such a big deal, if he could not break said part, or could make sure it actually could go back in....so...
Thats the deal...no computer...at alll....looks like I'll be heading to the library to check in....I can NOT afford a new one...good grief, school starts in like 15 days already, and I haven't even gone school clothes shopping...why, oh why, can't they just wear what they wore last year??????
Welll...I just wanted to let anyone know what the deal was....who knows...but I will be checking in anyways...so..take care....and hopefully you'll still be here when I come back....

Take care
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

2 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Gaelin

SO sorry to hear about your computer! Damn! Don't be too hard on your hubby tho, he was probably trying to help :)

Thank goodness the library is available...what's the latest on your going back to school?

27 July, 2006 11:13  
smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

i am not YELLING at you! i promise. i am sorry for your predicament. i am not YELLING here today. i am just so glad you can go to the library and give us a spare second of your time. did i tell you that i am not YELLING!

28 July, 2006 00:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home