Saturday, July 29, 2006

He's the man!!!

Toooo funny...so, hubby gets home from work last nite...grabs a couple of plastic ties, and procedes to "rehook me up"...LOL..my computer is being held together by plastic ties!!!!
And, the funny part is...IT IS WORKING!! god, could we be any more "trailer trash?"

DON'T ANSWER THAT!!

Otherwise, things are going pretty okay...I still have to go school clothes shopping, which I am NOT looking forward too...but, it has to be done...the thing that really irritates me, is that school starts on a Thursday...why can't they ever do anything normal??? Why can't it just start on a Monday?? I will never understand that, or the fact that they have half days on the last Wednesday of the month..every month...whatever...they get more time off than I ever did....
It's weird to think that this is the smoker's last year of high school...and that my son START'S high school this year...my little one? her last year of elementary school....Very very bizarre....Once school does start, Im gonna look at grants and see about getting MYSELF back in school..I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but I'm thinking, I might just go ahead and be a teacher...Yeah, I know the pay sucks, but let me just say, whatever the pay is, its more than I'm getting now, scrubbing toilets...and seeing as I was trying to be an aide anyway, might as well go for the whole thing....I don't know...Whatever, I just know that I gotta do something more with my life...this computer is my only life line at this point, and I'm starting to get jealous of everyone ELSE's life...that, and Im starting to become quite the hermit...Im like a little mushroom over here...getting out and about is starting to get scarier and scarier for me, and I don't want my life to be like that...Pretty soon, im gonna be referred as that "creepy cat lady who never leaves her house"...eshhhh...what a thought...
Im probably not gonna update my diet page...Im pretty much on a roll with that...counting fat and calories is pretty much a daily thing for me now, where I don't need to write it down now...I have lost five more pounds, but I really need to start working on the excerise aspect of the plan...It will all come together...
And so...thats my life in a nutshell, up to this point...I gotta go clean house now, and maybe go do something....what, I don't know...but something...take care, and I hope everyone has a great weekend...
:)Just me
smart ass remarks

4 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

teaching is a very noble profession even if the snot nosed brats of today do appreciate them. i think you should GO FOR IT!

good job on a "new" healthier life...


and BTW, a man...err a good man, can fix anything with a roll of duct tape, plas-ties, pop-cycle sticks, pliers and a cresent wrench. this is refered to as the white trash tool box in our part of the world. anything can be fixed, anything!

29 July, 2006 14:08  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

LOL...i love that...white trash tool box....hehehehhe...you are just too cute MGC...and thanks...for everything...
:)just me

31 July, 2006 10:48  
smart ass remarks Blogger MsDemmie

Go for it - teaching can be so rewarding !

01 August, 2006 13:20  
smart ass remarks Blogger Gaelin

You really can do anything you (reasonably!) put your mind to. I met a 65 year old woman the other day who had just qualified as a psychologist! She only started her studies in her late 50's!

The only real issue is the amount of time, commitment and money one has...But even those don't have to hold you back if you know what you want ;)

04 August, 2006 04:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home