Sunday, August 27, 2006

Just wanted to say thanks....

Thanks....
Just a really quick post...Just wanted to say thanks guys....You really made things alot easier for me...it always helps to know that people care....It makes a difference...the hugs, prayers and thoughts will always mean alot to me...

I am doing okay...It is definately alot harder than I thought it was going to be...Losing a parent is hard...but this was the second time for me...I always have in the back of my head now, that I don't have any parents anymore....Its really just bizarre...Thankfully, I have my "other" mother...or inlaw...I hate to call her my mother in law..but technically, she is...but anyways...thankfully, I still have her....But...you know....

But...seriously..I have to clean this house...my hubby is only gonna let me play the "grieving card" for so long before he gets annoyed that the house is a wreck....LOL...I know...I'm bad...but if I didn't find the humor in all this, I think I would just go insane...and lord knows, my mother wouldve found humor in alot of it....so...Im gonna clean the house...and get on with living life....Its not soo bad...right?...anyways...I just wanted to let ya all know that Im doing well and I appreciate each and every one of you....

Thanks..
Kirsten
smart ass remarks

1 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger MsDemmie

Glad you are hanging in there .......

Just imagining it is giving me the shivers - each time the nursing home calls about my mom it makes me lurch inside.

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

01 September, 2006 09:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home