Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Saying goodbye...


Virgo -
Take a break from your daily routine and veer off the beaten path today, dear Virgo. The world will turn with you for a day, so feel free to tune out for a while. Remember that whatever path you decide to take is the right path. Regret is a useless emotion - don't even bother with it. Enjoy the present day and all the small joys that it has to offer. Communicate your dreams. Concentrate on balance.

I'm glad my horoscope has given me permission...Today...I need a day to tune out...My mom passed away this morning...Yes..I knew it was going to happen...Regrets?...No...but does it hurt?...I didn't think it would hurt as bad as it does...

So...there it goes....And the real kicker is, that life goes on...but today...it stops...at least for a little while..as I remember being a little girl..and we loved each other...so much...
Goodbye mom...I do love you...
smart ass remarks

7 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

omg...I am so sorry!! Please let me know if there's anything I can do. Love you!

23 August, 2006 19:00  
smart ass remarks Blogger Gaelin

Oh Kirsten! Nothing can ever prepare us for the death of a family member. Nothing.
I am so so sorry for your loss.
Thinking of you during this time.

24 August, 2006 03:11  
smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

Kirsten, I weep with you. Wish I had words...this is one of those times it's best to be held than talked to. I am so sorry for your loss.

-C

24 August, 2006 09:50  
smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

kirsten, i am sorry for your pain right now. no amount of words will make you feel better, but try to remember all of the fond times you shared and think of her life not her passing. you are a strong woman with a loving family that will carry you through this time.

24 August, 2006 23:16  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

wow...thank you guys..so much...it means alot to me to know your all here for me....What a pain in the ass all this is...and it is all definately blog worthy...geez...I will probably update more tomorrow...and Im doing okay...I really am...thanks again!!
Love you...
Kirsten

25 August, 2006 09:16  
smart ass remarks Blogger Maria

Hi Kirsten, just read your blog first time in ages, so sorry to hear of your loss, stay strong my thoughts are with you and prayers..
Take carexxx

26 August, 2006 12:10  
smart ass remarks Blogger MsDemmie

I am sorry and glad i the same breath - sorry for what you lost , and what might have been, - glad that she didnt suffer too much and that in the end it was quick.

Take the time that you need , remember the good times, and make good times for your children.

Thinking of you all ....... blessings.

27 August, 2006 09:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home