Friday, August 11, 2006

Okay people...THIS IS A CHALLENGE!!!



How can you resist??? Especially after what happened yesterday...Sept 11 could have happened ALL over again...This is a simple request...Just honor ONE victim...One person, who died minding their own business...going to work...This doesn't take away from the rest of people who died in 9-11...its just a blogging thing for the WTC victims this time...Is it really that hard??? I don't think it is...and even if you don't want to do it...which, I guess is your perogotive...Can't you at least just spread the word??? September 11 is one month away..the goal was to have 2996 bloggers honor a victim...they only have half that amount...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help spread the word...This really does mean something...Do you know that people are forgetting?? There was a recent poll stating 30% of Americans don't even know what YEAR 9-11 happened??? WE SHOULD NEVER EVER forget that day...that year...the worst in our history...Please help spread the word...MGC did...Thats just ONE person from my blog roll...I know your all busy..Just copy my post... I don't care...just help me spread the word...I didn't really think it would be that hard....
And, don't get me wrong...I didn't mean this bitchy...If I came across that way, I didn't mean it to...Im just very passionate about this idea, that's all...anyways...
LOL...Yes, I know...Im a pain in the ass, right?...BUT..that's why ya all love me...lol...take care all
OH...and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
smart ass remarks

3 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

greetingss frrom a publixc comp in pittsburgh (*the worst city in trhe country)!! I am soooo drunk. Have a good weekend. I fly back to civilization tomorrow! my baby brother/cousin is now married! fuck, i'm old

12 August, 2006 23:55  
smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

yeah, if i can do it anyone can!!! get off your asses here people! is it gunna stunt your growth or cause youhair to fall out?

it is only REMEMBERING something we must never forget.

16 August, 2006 01:51  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

LOL...thanks MGC...ya know...I got yelled at by some guy cuz he thinks maybe I forgot about the rest of the victims...I don't get it?...why is it you just can't do something nice, with out someone always questioning...geez...take care...I will update soon...just things are kinda crazy lately..
Kirsten

16 August, 2006 14:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home