Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A quick update...

So...life goes on...and here I sit waiting for yet another storm update...Yepper...this one is T.S. Ernesto...shouldn't be anything to worry about, but the inconvenience of waiting...are schools open or closed?...will we lose power? I don't know...but at this time tomorrow...I should be in the middle of it all...they say it will be east of me...but if it keeps jogging to the west, well...who knows...Its always a wait and see, until its right on top of us...but I should be fine, cuz...as we all know, I'm in an undestrucible mobile home...lucky me...(Note the sarcasm???)
As for the 2996 Tribute for 9-11...as of 8-28-06 they had reached their goal!!! ALL 2996 victims will be paid tribute...so that is awesome!!!

And that's about it for my end...I have alot to do, and as usual, not enough time to do it in...I hope everyone stays safe...and has a great week...And hopefully, I will be back soon...if I don't lose power...LOL...take care everyone, and again...thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers...it means so much to me...
Kirsten
smart ass remarks

3 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

i am glad 2996 is complete!

be safe!

31 August, 2006 20:33  
smart ass remarks Blogger MsDemmie

Good news about 2996

Hope you have survived the storm too .... xxxxxxxxxxxx

01 September, 2006 09:41  
smart ass remarks Blogger MsDemmie

Just checking in to see how you are ?

09 September, 2006 11:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home