Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sorry...it's been awhile....


So...My hubby hasn't smoked in,I think, 5 days...and I, being the idiot that I am, decided last nite, to quit, too...It is a hell of alot harder to quit than I thought it would be...but, I have gone almost 24 hrs, now...I just feel kinda jittery, not cranky, yet...LOL
I wonder if they make Xanax or Valium for over the counter?? Cuz I sure could use some, if not to stop the shakes...for goodness sake, I feel like Im detoxing...but, I guess really, I am....
But...this is just a quick update...I am not gonna sit here for long, it makes me want to smoke...LOL..and don't worry...Im not overeating, either...eating makes me want to smoke, too...LOL
Take care
And...to the Ass Hat that is calling me an idiot and a moron for not knowing how to spell...I DO know how to spell...but...seeing as this is MY page, I can spell things how I feel...if you don't like it, you can stop coming by any time...And, maybe stop hiding behind the Anonymous name...that is old...
And...now...take care...have a great weekend...
:)Just me

(EDIT.....Monday, September 24...I made it thru the weekend, but didn't make it past dinner last nite...AHHHHHHH well...I can never say that I didn't try...LOL..and that's about it...I failed...on to another day!!!?
smart ass remarks

6 smart ass remarks

smart ass remarks Blogger Maria

Hey girl hope your well, haven't updated in ages hopefully will soon just haven't been bothered too and dont go on PC much anymore but am fine all is well.
Don't beat yourself up too much about the smoking u been through a lot recently and probably just not ready just try cutting down and maybe set a date for the future, I haven't managed to give up yet either. anyway take care and unlike me keep blogging hehe..

25 September, 2006 09:51  
smart ass remarks Blogger WoodChuck

Keep trying. Don't give up even if you fall once in a while. My mother finally gave it up after 30 years of smoking. It's too late to fix the damage though.

25 September, 2006 11:10  
smart ass remarks Blogger mgc

stay strong my friend... good things are worth working towards.

25 September, 2006 13:42  
smart ass remarks Blogger Kirsten

thanks for the support guys...LOL..but it isn't gonna happen....the cigs win...I lose...but, what ya gonna do??...anyways...again, thanks...hope all is well with you all...and wow...JuJu and Maria...nice to hear from ya both after so long!!!
Take care

27 September, 2006 09:08  
smart ass remarks Blogger Gaelin

addiction is a bitch! but at least you're trying... :)

03 October, 2006 15:16  
smart ass remarks Blogger Ashburnite

Hey....hope everything is well...haven't seen you around.

and someone is bitching about your spelling?? wtf..it's a blog- write whatever you want, when you want.

05 October, 2006 15:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home